Official XI/XII Package Release Post

Please direct any and all questions regarding the XI/XII package to this post. Do not create any new posts regarding this issue as they will be deleted.

They release on 12/26/2008.

They are NOT limited by any means.

Now they release on 12/20/2008..
smh.gif

We's deleted 'em.

Classic way to stop the bleeding.

Too bad the issue has already bled to death.

lol.

seriously tho if you guys HONESTLY dont know what stores get the packs by now you need to plaxico yourselves. they've been comin out every month for damnnear a year.

smh.gif

i called forestville mall finishline he said limited i called footlocker in clinton limited and i called footlocker at saint charles mall limited maybe theyare lying but all you people saying its gona be easy post what stores will have the most so the rest of us wont waste our time please

I guess I have to be the bigger person.

DTLR: Eastover, Wheaton , H St., Iverson, PG Plaza
Shoe City: Iverson, Eastover, PG Plaza
Sports Zone: Springfield, G-town, RT 1, Georgia Ave, Wheaton
Major
Damn near every Finish Line, Champs, and Footlocker.

There are more stores, but if you can't find them...........

When someone says limited...

It usually means only a few stores have access to them.

However if EVERY Chain and every Boutique is getting a limited amount of them does not make them Limited.

There is a difference.

I'll go over to Manassas Mall which I rately visit and pick a pack up and give my XIIs to someone while walking out for real...

[Q-tip] "Industry rule number four thousand and eighty..."

You call Dell for get service for your PC.

You SHOW UP at shoe stores BEFORE the release date to get info. And what do you know... After 3-5releases, you automatically build a "shoeship" with folks...

grin.gif

Y'all bammas got something we "old farts" ain't have -- internet and ACTUAL release dates -- and y'all still stay on y'all beasttrain.

Sign of the Times.

Word to Prince.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I'll go over to Manassas Mall which I rately visit and pick a pack up and give my XIIs to someone while walking out for real...

*I'll take your XIIs too, just give me a price.*

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

*I'll take your XIIs too, just give me a price.*

dibs!!!! lol, rock ill meet you in manassas mall if you wanna get rid of those 12's homie
pimp.gif

ps : x2 with wat EOH said, yall have forums now that give u some of the best info on whatever your lookin for. i remember back in the day i would have to hounddown footlocker employees just to find out whats comin out, n they never kno release dates so i would have to check back every weekend to HOPEFULLY get somenew info, lol. now i can just click on the retro forum and BAM . release date, what type of release, how many pairs made, FUTURE retros of the same model indifferent CW's, dudes got it made now haha

this pack will be everywhere man, in damn near every shoe store in the metro area. if your that damn worried that theyll sell out within minutes, go to themall on friday night and camp out like the old days. one store might have limited quantities but that doesnt make the release limited, EVERY shoe store isgoing to have them. ATLEAST 2 FSR's, so youll be good stop trippin and PMin me talkin bout "since you know so much where are you goin" haha.

roll.gif
roll.gif
That's the only time I've ever seen Manassas mentioned on this board before besides the "Where Do You Live in the DMV?" thread. Why do I still live in this$%&*hole?

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

roll.gif
roll.gif
That's the only time I've ever seen Manassas mentioned on this board before besides the "Where Do You Live in the DMV?" thread. Why do I still live in this $%&*hole?

roll.gif

seriously tho what do you guys do in manassas for fun? i know theres a couple of really lame bars out there that do "hip hop" nites (more like hot99.5 nights) , like mackies and that place by the battlefield ford dealership, but what else is there to do? lol, these chicks we chill with out there make itseem like its the place to live, but everytime we go out there they dont have nothin to do. but smoke and drink at there cribs.

Manassas "Comfort Suites" on Sudley Road = Best cheapest quaility luxury honeymoon suites FTW!

They knew me by first name in that joint for 4+ years traveling...

I don't live in Manassas but I do flow thru there to visit the Circuit City and Best Buy (for Obvious reasons)...

Also there is an Olive Garden and TJ Maxx which has GUIT stuff that my Latin friends aren't quite fond of in the area. Other than that....I stay in G-villeand keep it moving..

As for the XIIs.. Anyone can have them for $100 bucks (when I say give) No tax..

But I did just hear these MAY be on Swoosh.. so I could get them sent directly to me without leavin my crib....

Who knows.. Kev.. when you come to SunShyne's Party/Supa Bowl Party.. you can get em Sir. (Your Price $80)

You know if you can successfully get these put on layaway? My dude who works at colombia mall said he saw a sign up at footlocker sayin "NOW DOLAYAWAY" And do you think even if I went up there on sat and got em put on layaway they'd still sell em to someone else?

Who knows.. Kev.. when you come to SunShyne's Party/Supa Bowl Party.. you can get em Sir. (Your Price $80)
Your house is 5**9 right?

I'll mail you the cash immediately after the holidays and you can officially have them on storage/paid hold for me like a furniture store.
laugh.gif

I know its good faith, but know how I am when it comes to getting people their bread.

Sun's joint is in Feb, right?

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Your house is 5**9 right?

I'll mail you the cash immediately after the holidays and you can officially have them on storage/paid hold for me like a furniture store.
laugh.gif

I know its good faith, but know how I am when it comes to getting people their bread.

Sun's joint is in Feb, right?

Nega u know I moved right?
laugh.gif
But its right around the corner fromthere...

Jus hold on to it.. At least then I'll know after ALL the money I spent on her Birthday Party and Presents...it will allow me to have $80 in mypocket!!! lol

Date is Super Bowl Sunday.. I believe is the 1st of Feb.. cause her Bday is 2.2

Official Invite to be emailed out soon..

Dont mean to turn this into a B/S thread but, If any one is interested in the 12's let me know. Im willing to give them up for pretty cheap. Im a size 11by the way. PM me

Back
Top Bottom