Official XI/XII Package Release Post

Yeah.. that was a sidebar for Kev and I.. I truely apologize for the implied selling of something not even in my possession.

Setting a bad example..

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I don't live in Manassas but I do flow thru there to visit the Circuit City and Best Buy (for Obvious reasons)...

Also there is an Olive Garden and TJ Maxx which has GUIT stuff that my Latin friends aren't quite fond of in the area. Other than that....I stay in G-ville and keep it moving..

As for the XIIs.. Anyone can have them for $100 bucks (when I say give) No tax..

But I did just hear these MAY be on Swoosh.. so I could get them sent directly to me without leavin my crib....

Who knows.. Kev.. when you come to SunShyne's Party/Supa Bowl Party.. you can get em Sir. (Your Price $80)

*screams*

RIGHT HEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif

I may cop a 10.5 I really don't want either one, but I might add the 11's to my collection. The 12's, I'll gladly relinquish for the same priceRock stated for his, but in a size 10.5.

Again, not to turn it into a B/S, but I'm saying.
laugh.gif
Hell, I have two packs on hold, but I may just let'em go.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

I may cop a 10.5 I really don't want either one, but I might add the 11's to my collection. The 12's, I'll gladly relinquish for the same price Rock stated for his, but in a size 10.5.

laugh.gif
hook me up with 1
smile.gif

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

I may cop a 10.5 I really don't want either one, but I might add the 11's to my collection. The 12's, I'll gladly relinquish for the same price Rock stated for his, but in a size 10.5.

laugh.gif
hook me up with 1
smile.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

seriously tho what do you guys do in manassas for fun? i know theres a couple of really lame bars out there that do "hip hop" nites (more like hot 99.5 nights) , like mackies and that place by the battlefield ford dealership, but what else is there to do? lol, these chicks we chill with out there make it seem like its the place to live, but everytime we go out there they dont have nothin to do. but smoke and drink at there cribs.
Man, I wouldn't know. I haven't gone down Sudley Road in ages except for shipping off shoes at the post office. I'm just always inOxon Hill or College Park to kick it with the high Filipino population up there.

Originally Posted by Denate23

You know if you can successfully get these put on layaway? My dude who works at colombia mall said he saw a sign up at footlocker sayin "NOW DO LAYAWAY" And do you think even if I went up there on sat and got em put on layaway they'd still sell em to someone else?

NO LAYAWAY on these. as well as no discount!!! so either u cop them or not

the small footlocker in potomac mills (across the books a million) has like 40 pairs in mens and has like 24 in kids.
if yall want here is their # 703-494-3477. for those who are interested!!!

Originally Posted by Mz J0rdaN LaDy

NO LAYAWAY on these. as well as no discount!!! so either u cop them or not
Yeah, at YOUR store and stores in NOVA (Your store is dope by the way, was in there yesterday lurking with mypeoples, still got MAD CDPs! O RLY?).

Other FLockers FTW!

Or maybe I just got pull to call the area DM personally.

laugh.gif

It's on a store by store basis. NO email(s) will be sent saying stores can't do it -- So don't lead the folks herethat way.

POSITE FIEND sorry I missed you. Or,maybe we crossed paths and just kept it moving. I wasn't in a NIketalk uniform.
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif

i was far from fresh, say were u wearin a leather jacket? if so i think i saw u in FA bobbin your head to the music, coppin the last two 10.5 CDPs
smh.gif

i was straight off of work, my work week outfit consists of my north face beanie, thermals, white tee or black tee, blue jeans, and my NB 710 boots
pimp.gif

Mz J0rdaN LaDy: if that was you im still mad you tried to play me when i said "the rest is yours", chick said "oh wat a penny?"
laugh.gif

i was far from fresh, say were u wearin a leather jacket? if so i think i saw u in FA bobbin your head to the music, coppin the last two 10.5 CDPs
smh.gif

[Mike Epps] "Da feds is on it! [/'Inappropriate Behavior']

roll.gif

so im guessin it was u, lol

i was salty i was like yo what packs are those, 3/20's and somethin else i forgot, i was like

200488557-001_dc53a697-a8ed-45bf-a3c7-714612295520.jpg

lol, then i ran to the FL n had to settle for 9.5's, they fit pretty good, didnt even try the 20's on, lol. not interested in em, i wish the sale wasthis weekend tho i woulda been caked up, christmas bonus!!

i woulda copped the blue foamdomes and silver FP's
frown.gif

almost forgot about x-mas gifts, had to cop my lil sis some shoes, got her the grey bakins and some jumpman pro's
pimp.gif

I'm a see if the XXs hold up on an indoor court tonight, that's about all they good for (unless you an employee at a shoe store and they can be yourshoe to wear on the sales floor).

^ were u there today? were u the chick that hooked me up ? if so good lookin
pimp.gif

nah i was off. but ummm about da penny thing... nah it wasnt me either. sorry!

I was on the fence until I saw them in person. I can honestly pass without any regrets at this point. They just don't do it for me (especially without thatgood'ole 30%). I'll just wait and save for some spacejams.

Back
Top Bottom