Official XI/XII Package Release Post

I still didn't go out and check to get these.....but Swoosh didn't even get them or I missed them...

Guess it wasn't meant to be...

But Im sure some will pop up still...

I cop'd my size 13. Just walked in the store at the opening time. No line. Just one other guy there to buy for his Son. Easy cop.

^
Ron,

[BARK]
"Get at me dogg!"
[BARK]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

I cop'd my size 13. Just walked in the store at the opening time. No line. Just one other guy there to buy for his Son. Easy cop.

Other threads got deleted, Mr. No Motivation to spend $310+...

I see what you did there...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I still didn't go out and check to get these.....but Swoosh didn't even get them or I missed them...

Guess it wasn't meant to be...

But Im sure some will pop up still...
Could have rolled with me since you live so close. Took a ride down Richmond Hwy. I could have copped the FSR if I felt like it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
Ron,

[BARK]
"Get at me dogg!"
[BARK]

laugh.gif

I'm crossing my fingers that this one spot still has some, if not.. expect some scratching at the door.

^^^ I have passed on a lot of releases. Could not at all pass on this 11/12 package. Pssshttt...

I even recently sold some good stuff I had. Aquas, Playoffs, MF Dooms, and more included.

I just don't wear the stuff. Heck, these 11s may never see the light of day.

Originally Posted by ShoeCrAzY23

i know this is off topic but anyone know where i can get 16/7 pack instores around the area?? i need a 10
Inca Kola ftw!
PERUVIAN PRIDE!!

^Beto's bamma @%% is Bolivian, NOT Peruvian... I'm half Peruvian for whatever that's worth... One!

saw a few of the beast at like 6pm friday night in springfield mall waiting outside the finishline...LOL! is it true the jumpman is going the wrong way onthese joints?

How come these are going to crease like some Military Khakis on Bammas I hear......

So officially Variant Nation has better quality on their Jordan XIs than Nike themself.

Sad..... But true...

You can take the Upper from a fake pair and Retool them on an Authentic Sole and you'd have a strudy perfect pair of XIs.. how bad is that?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

How come these are going to crease like some Military Khakis on Bammas I hear......

So officially Variant Nation has better quality on their Jordan XIs than Nike themself.

Sad..... But true...

You can take the Upper from a fake pair and Retool them on an Authentic Sole and you'd have a strudy perfect pair of XIs.. how bad is that?

Back
Top Bottom