[[ Official Yankees Championship Parade Post Friday 11/6/09 @ Canyon of heroes]]

i get out of work at 8 am. i might go through, just let me know where u guys meeting up.........

Originally Posted by onewearz

i get out of work at 8 am. i might go through, just let me know where u guys meeting up.........
in front of city hall park, as for Time: I'll let you guys vote on that

I have a feeling that we may have to show up very early tho
sick.gif

what time r u guys meeting up ... i got my merchandise already 2 hats 2 shirts but may need to take adv of that coupon ... i'm gonna be head to toe inyankee gear and colors

I'm going to try to be there by 7 a.m,

if you guys want to meet up at that time- feel free to do so ...tho I wont be surprised if ppl will start to meet up at 8 a.m

For those that's been to ticker tape parades:
You probably know by now that once it gets full, it's hard to move in the area with all the police barricades they put up. Especially since we'll bemeeting by City Hall.

Alright.

I wanna meetup where they go and talk (i'm guessing city hall?). So from 42nd and times sq, which train can I take, and where do I get off?

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Alright.

I wanna meetup where they go and talk (i'm guessing city hall?). So from 42nd and times sq, which train can I take, and where do I get off?
If you're at times square, you can take the A train straight to Broadway Nassau

If you're at Grand Central Terminal take either the 4 or 5 train to Fulton Street

all ill say from my past parade experience is GET THERE EARLY AND GET A GOOD SPOT! it fills up quick once 6-7am rolls around.

i won't be able to make it, but make sure someone takes pics!

I'll meet ya'll there.
I'll be the one in the Yankee hat, championship shirt, and jersey.
Look out for me
nerd.gif

They say at least a million people will be there.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'll meet ya'll there.
I'll be the one in the Yankee hat, championship shirt, and jersey.
Look out for me
nerd.gif

They say at least a million people will be there.

im wearing the same thing. see you there buddy
roll.gif
...no seriously.

THE KLIQ shall be making an appearance

mackee and ninong... see u guys there

i'll be wearing the same jacket jay-z wore in game 2
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Alright.

I guess I'm showing up like those taxi drivers at airports with a little paper saying "NT Summit Member Here"

Alright.

I guess I'm showing up like those taxi drivers at airports with a little paper saying "NT Summit Member Here"
roll.gif

Alright.

roll.gif

around where will you be? im going to be photographing this thing! bam

I have a question.

I hear I can take the B/Q to DeKalb Ave, transfer to the R and from there get off at City Hall, but that is the end of the parade.

Where do I transfer from the B/Q and what train to get to start/middle of parade, or am I better of seeing it all end at City Hall?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Alright.

roll.gif

We In There! Damn 5-6 AM though? Might as well go out tonight and show up with some Halal from 53rd.

Someone told me that we need tickets to stand at the City Hall. Is this true?

And ima post my number later so everyone can know where ima be at.

Someone told me that we need tickets to stand at the City Hall. Is this true?

And ima post my number later so everyone can know where ima be at.

They're raffling off 500, but the entry time was from 2-4, chances are low pretty low though of winning. At least they'll have the simulcast at CItyHall Park.

Back
Top Bottom