[[ Official Yankees Championship Parade Post Friday 11/6/09 @ Canyon of heroes]]

ill be wearing a USA JETER JERSEY with a blue snorkel & baseball laced uptowns..

holla at me

have fun guys and enjoy it, nothing beats going to your teams parade after they win the championship.

if your at home and on the fence about going but aren't sure, get up and get your butt out the house and go. i'm sure there were dudes in october 2000who missed the parade thinkin they could always make next years and next year took a long time.

i'm not trying to say the same things going to happen but you never know in sports, if you have the chance to make it to the parade, do it because its oneof those things you'll remember and appreciate when your older.

I just got back. **** was crazy packed. Got there around 7:30ish on the corner of Park Place and Broadway, in front of the Duane Reede. I was probably 3-4heads behind the barricade. It started to get packed fast after that. Straight sardine can status. Some of my observations:

- people were ODing with the toilet paper, so much so that there were people selling and buying toilet paper
- cyclist riding by got it the worse
eek.gif
roll.gif

- open car windows, bus doors, and people getting out of buses receive high fives and toilet paper rolls to the face
- cops were real chill
- chants varied from Let's Go Yankees, **** Boston, %!** Philly, MVP [when Matsui was shown on the big screen and passed by], ***hole [when a Philly fanfully dressed was walking by], We Want Jeter [when the no name buses passed by], Take It Off [one of the player's family member was hot and the crowdbeasted over her, she yelled back, "I'm not drunk yet!!!"], and Who Are You?!?! [when the family buses passed
laugh.gif
]
- everyone around me were trying to throw **** into the tubas and trombones of the marching bands
laugh.gif

The players that were real into it with the fans were: Alex, Swisher, Jeter, CC, Mo, Petite.
A.J., Girardi, and Alex were swatting toilet paper rolls left and right.
All the mayors got no love, boo fest.
The float Cano was on went by mad fast for some reason
laugh.gif

Some dude standing in front of me was taking a piss on himself, dude was drinking beer since 7am, obviously had to go but couldn't get out/ didn't wantto lose his spot. He was standing in his own piss
sick.gif
laugh.gif
sick.gif

One dude was dressed as Waldo, and there would be random Waldo chants as he tried to climb random things
laugh.gif

After the last float passed, everyone seemed to bum rush the street and make a mosh pit. They were going crazy, throwing shredded paper everywhere, trying to**** up one of those crane cams.

^^ that cyclist was covered in toilet paper
roll.gif

the who are you chants were
laugh.gif
... some 5 year old was like iono
laugh.gif

I reached down there at about 10. I got off at Bowling Green.

This was my second Yankees parade. I was having second thoughts about going at the last minute, but decided to go. I'm glad I did.

It was fun.

As the confetti came down, so did a few books.

A stack of papers fell at once that would have been enough to make a textbook.

Man you really do have to get there before 7. Got there right after 9 and the crowd @ Vesey and the west side of broadway was probably 100 feet deep. Thanksfor blocking off every damn street NYPD!

I dodged a bullet, my friend got a call from his sister, saying the office was allowing guests @ her workplace @ 195 broadway. Hopped back on the train tododge the crowd and took about another hour of maneuvering to basically go 2 blocks.

If this does happen again next year, definitely getting there @ 5 or earlier by myself, I mean the building was nice, but there's nothing like being in thethick of it. And you really can't rely on anyone, almost the whole parade crew woke up late.

Seems like people had complete disregard for office supplies, the building with a BOA on the corner was just tossing out reams of fresh 8.5 x 11.

yo that @#*# was crazyyyyyyyyy. I got there at about 10, and the barricade at church st and wearth st was bumrushed and I was lucky enough to get thru and makemy way to broadway and chambers, where the parade ende and they truned the corner.

as the parade started EVERBODy started climbing up the scaffloding on the building, up two stories high, I got mad pics of it ill post later,

ppl were going crazy over there, it was packed ODDDDD.

Once the ceremony at city hall and those dudes broke down the gate, I tried rushing in but police came with the quickness to stop it from happening

the news ppl said there was close to 3 million people at that @#*#, will definetley be remebered

We were drunk as hell by like 2 so I dont remember much but a bunch of highfiving and chillingg with these 2 white girlss who would not leave my side.Whitegirls be takinng care of a dude...Damn
pimp.gif

damn I got a headache right now.

Barely saw any of the parade but it waws mad fun.

I'll put up pix when I feel better. just woke up and still seein double,

**** was crazy!!!!!

roll.gif
@ the who are you chants..
Not sure where i was at but it was live.
Some lady in the office building had an angels shirt and she got booed
roll.gif
@ police parked a truck in front of us n we screamed"move thattruck, move that truck" til they moved it
people climbed on buildings
The toilet throwing was hilarious
ppl gettin wit hit wit all kinds of paper

and some of the confetti was like #***%+ cardboard
and one dude was buggin wearing no shirt smokin weed it was crazy

Hope they do it again next yr...im def coming prepared wit greens n liqs!
N everybody hat they yankee fitted...i was wearing my yankee hat wit the pr flag on it.
pimp.gif

It was a good day!

Alright, just some things that I wanna post:

- Obviously, the place was PACKED!
- The crowd (by my side) wasn't as loud as I would've thought.
ohwell.gif

- I didn't know CC had a twin brother working for the NY Sanitation. This guy looked EXACTLY like CC.
laugh.gif

- I must've thrown about 20-25 rolls of Toilet Paper. I even had a worker from the NYSC bring me down a roll of paper.
- I must've fought with about 10 "Friends and Family" members of the Yankees. Everytime they passed by, I would yell "who are you?" andthey would reply " who are you" followed by me dropping the F bomb on them.
- Props to Crazy Dav0 for actually being there with me the whole time
pimp.gif

- SOOOOOO many chants, that I don't even remember half of them.
- Who else was on Vesey and Broadway?
- Some 2 chicks came out with a sign saying "In NY we smoke Phillies". They seemed happy until the inevitable happened: Chants of "take it off!take it off!" They stormed back inside.
- Some Truck with MA license plates stopped in front of us, and we started booing him, cursing at him, and then someone threw a roll of toilet paper at thedriver's girl/wife and it hit her in the face. He obviously wasn't stupid enough to come out, so he raised his windows.
laugh.gif

There's so much more. I just needa go get some sleep. I'll be back on tomorrow.

Good night you guys,.

mad girls with nice #%$%*, that's all i had to say for my way
devil.gif
pimp.gif

now If only i could've taken pics without looking like a perv

Def best part about the parade was the crazy amount of white females being loose and giving out hugs and stuff when chants were being hollered.

I bagged me 2 blonde blanquitas at the pizza spot by Chamber street.

I got a text from them asking me If I'll be in the city next weekend.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom