OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Yeah some of the masses woke up and see his gimmick.
Instead of playlists I prefer listening to albums. This felt like three albums jammed together. I couldn’t get through the whole album earlier today. Might give it a try later this week.

Ye dropped two 7 song projects people complained that they were rushed & robbing the fans, drops a 20+ song project & pushes it back to work on it more & that's an issue as well :lol:

This why i'm all for artist just executing on their own vision & not catering to the "fans" ****** don't know what they want :lol:.

the label dropped the 20+ project now right?? Kanye is still creating greatness right?? Do what you want ye but don't complain to the label with who you are making money with.

Last edited:
I think Praise God Donda 1 still the best.

I gotta listened to it more but I think the censor ruins it lol

BTW New Again is a banger, reminds me of Graduation

the label dropped the 20+ project now right?? Kanye is still creating greatness right?? Do what you want ye but don't complain to the label with who you are making money with.

That's just a marketing tactic to get free promotion that the album is out.

Tyler’s album is def a contender for album of the year for me.
I think so too. Kanye and Cole might have dropped better albums from a wholistic standpoint but I think Tyler album is the most fun album of the bunch. I was discussing this with a friend a few weeks ago. Cole album is great but I've been playing Tyler's more...not because I feel it's better but it was just a more fun album to listen to.

Yea man this ain’t it, if they thought this was going to outshine a Drake album everyone at GOOD is on dust and I’m not a Drake fan by any stretch

Sad seeing Kanye go out like this.

Ye dropped two 7 song projects people complained that they were rushed & robbing the fans, drops a 20+ song project & pushes it back to work on it more & that's an issue as well :lol:

This why i'm all for artist just executing on their own vision & not catering to the "fans" ****** don't know what they want :lol:.
Because it's all disingenuous.

These are the same people that will swear to you in comparison anything their favorite artist drops is a classic. Just listen to what you like and stop paying attention to the other opinions.

There's at least 5-6 songs on this I would have cut, and I would have kept the original song order with Donda first, but the album is fine. It's not in my top 5 Kanye albums but it's better than almost any other rap out right now.

Drake's last album had 25 songs. This isn't better than that?

People need to stop pretending everything Drake drops is great.

I said any of that? or you just got in your feelings once you saw Drakes name?

I don’t even like Drake’s music for the most part

I’m just keeping it real Kanye’s crew were acting like they wanted to go head up with a Drake album, not with this

Drake's last album had 25 songs. This isn't better than that?

People need to stop pretending everything Drake drops is great.
Drake last one was not great at all so I agree with you! Even going into CLB, people are acting like we know it's going to be great, we don't know! Honestly, nothing indicates that this album will be all that good. There's not even a lead single out...since when has drake not pushed a single for his album? I'm a fan of both (Kanye more than Drake) but Kanye will likely have the better album once the smoke clears.

I said any of that? or you just got in your feelings once you saw Drakes name?

I don’t even like Drake’s music for the most part

I’m just keeping it real Kanye’s crew were acting like they wanted to go head up with a Drake album, not with this
Lol.

I'm a Drake fan, dumby.

Scorpion sucked. If we're not talking about the content, then what do you mean by, "Yea man this ain’t it, if they thought this was going to outshine a Drake album everyone at GOOD is on dust"?

And for all this bluster about Drake killing anyone head to head, who exactly has he bodied on a release week? On the contrary we have a documented history of him dodging other artist's release dates and causing an emotional stink about it (see: 2018) whenever he suspects another rapper is planning to release an album the same month as him.

Played this on the way to work. There are some songs I favor more of course, but I could play this with no skips other than Heaven or Hell and New Again. I don’t really count the part 2 songs because they’re essentially the same.

Last edited:
Drake last one was not great at all so I agree with you! Even going into CLB, people are acting like we know it's going to be great, we don't know! Honestly, nothing indicates that this album will be all that good. There's not even a lead single out...since when has drake not pushed a single for his album? I'm a fan of both (Kanye more than Drake) but Kanye will likely have the better album once the smoke clears.
Kanye's definitely gonna have the better album if Drake's recent **** is any sign. Drake could outstream/sell him because he's drake and in 2021 post red hat **** Drake has a broader fan base, but Drake is also the type to take all the other cultural impact talk to heart. He's definitely gonna be upset if his album doesn't get as much fanfare as Donda does.

Kanye's definitely gonna have the better album if Drake's recent **** is any sign. Drake could outstream/sell him because he's drake and in 2021 post red hat **** Drake has a broader fan base, but Drake is also the type to take all the other cultural impact talk to heart. He's definitely gonna be upset if his album doesn't get as much fanfare as Donda does.
Agreed. In 2021 I hardly pay attention to who streams the most because I've seen straight trash hit #1 or top 10.

the album is meh. considering what kanye is capable of/what he's done in the past, this album kind of trash.

there are a few songs that i like. moon is actually a great track.

but...i wouldn't call this a solid album. my boy a yzy stan talking bout this album 10/10.

yea....foh.

the album is meh. considering what kanye is capable of/what he's done in the past, this album kind of trash.

there are a few songs that i like. moon is actually a great track.

but...i wouldn't call this a solid album. my boy a yzy stan talking bout this album 10/10.

yea....foh.
7/10 to me. Some of the earlier versions of songs were better. I liked the Big Sean feature on Hurricane better than Baby's. I also liked Cudi's Remote Control and Pusha's Donda. I think the original tracklisting flowed better from song to song too.

Lol.

I'm a Drake fan, dumby.

Scorpion sucked. If we're not talking about the content, then what do you mean by, "Yea man this ain’t it, if they thought this was going to outshine a Drake album everyone at GOOD is on dust"?

And for all this bluster about Drake killing anyone head to head, who exactly has he bodied on a release week? On the contrary we have a documented history of him dodging other artist's release dates and causing an emotional stink about it (see: 2018) whenever he suspects another rapper is planning to release an album the same month as him.

yea and I’m not goofball but scorpion is better than this

Kanye is the worst part of his own album, at bare minimum drake is going to rap well Kanye sounds awful on most these joints

Kanye deserves credit for the vision of the album I guess but the majority of this joint is garbage way too many songs and he’s consistently outshined on his own project

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom