OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

May be the old man in me…but i gave it a listen while gettin ready for the day the past two days….then i put on jay and kanye pl on tidal….and kanye def does not jam like he used to. Last jammin album was the throne

album is def too long. gotta listen to the whole thing a few more times.

I expected higher sales, not gonna lie. I wonder if it’s due to being released on Sunday

I expected higher sales, not gonna lie. I wonder if it’s due to being released on Sunday

He lost out on Friday and Saturday streams - pretty much the two biggest streaming days of the week.

300k is still significant though, his best numbers since Yeezus.

2.5 days lost (especially considering those are weekend days) is major. At this point, Kanye likely isn't concerned with streams as much as he's concerned with his art and delivery. Also. he rubbed a bunch of people wrong a few times and those people aren't coming back so this seems on par.

He lost out on Friday and Saturday streams - pretty much the two biggest streaming days of the week.

300k is still significant though, his best numbers since Yeezus.
2.5 days lost (especially considering those are weekend days) is major. At this point, Kanye likely isn't concerned with streams as much as he's concerned with his art and delivery. Also. he rubbed a bunch of people wrong a few times and those people aren't coming back so this seems on par.
Oh ok. 300k is good then. With a traditional release, I assume he does closer to 500k

All I liked was moon, junya, heaven or hell and Jesus lord.

only even liked moon, junya and Jesus lord cause of the features. Dude almost ruined heaven and hell with the nonsensical rambling that he did on feel the love on KSG.

dude is terrible now and then to not even release the explicit on top of all this nonsense is just stupid. I’ll wait until he gives us the 2.0 version to run this back. This whole god motif that dude is trying to force is so cringe.

Oh ok. 300k is good then. With a traditional release, I assume he does closer to 500k
Maybe I guess. It's so hard to track with the streaming thing. It was much easier when your sales were what people showed up in a store to buy.

For those who watched any or all of the listening parties, were the tracks played explicit or no?

I can't recall.

No censors on those at all, not a lot of profanity though.
Noted- I can see the explicit version getting released at some point if he didn't have an issue with the features using them to begin with. What better day to release the explicit version than this Friday...

So funny Ye is breaking almost all the streaming record for Drizzy to get them back in 5 days. Really wish we got a full week of streaming for Ye. He would
Of broke Drizzy day one record of 132 million. He did 95 million in 16hrs. Would of for sure broke it if he had 24hrs.

Look at y’all King
0B7D7462-C462-4217-BE47-D6508108EAB2.jpeg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

if big ceo is cappin and laid his vocals on top afterwards,
that's almost 10x than ye actually reaching out
soulja lowkey trolls better than 6ix9ine

Question for everyone in the thread, whether you enjoy the album or don’t, what have been your favorite/top releases of 2021 so far? Just trying to gauge what everyone else has been listening to.

For myself

- Tyler -CMIYGL
- Isaiah Rashad - This House is Burning
- Boldy James and Alchemist - Bo Jackson
- Vince Staples - Vince Staples
- Mach-Hommy - Pray for Haiti
- Conway - L’s Maquina
-J. Cole - The Off Season
- Nas - KD2

Back
Top Bottom