OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

also the stuff with his retainer throughout the whole thing had me dying :rofl: when scarface was like what the **** is that **** doin out like that!

richasffyyyuuu.png

Yooo **** was 🔥🔥 i see how kanye lost a bit of himself when his mom passed. Its clear. Man That was good only gripe i had was the camera mans first person narration. I would have liked to see it set up as a story with a story telling narrative.

This really took me back to early 2000's NYC (it's odd saying that about a Chicago artist). Seeing the old Transit store in the East Village, Irving Plaza, the throwback jerseys. I still remember that Production Credit feature in XXL and I remember Kanye mentioning that he tattooed his hits on his arm (which is why he's holding his arm out in the picture). My first Rap concert was Talib Kweli in Spring 2003. He brought out Kanye and Consequence. This was a year before College Dropout. I'm still watching the documentary but I was hoping they might have footage of that show. I doubt it but it would be dope especially considering I ran out of film on my cheap *** disposable camera by the time Kanye came out at that show.

Ngl, I thought Kanye was frontin about the whole street thing, but he really switched up his vibe to get a shot at rapping. I don't know who he was talking to on the phone after his OG from Chicago dissed him, but mans was stopping some sort of violence that was about to happen LOL!

A lot of MFs really weren't going to give him a shot, which I understand because hip hop was in a different place and wasn't as mainstream as it is now. That man call talk all the **** he wants for all I care, that rejection and exploitation for beats early on would make me an egomaniac too.

first episode was really good

unfortunately, i came across an article saying episodes 2 & 3 are not as good / missing a lot since not much was documented after.. no clips of 808s and MBDTF at all (prob due to the passing of Donda)..

Yeah first episode was really good. Hoping the other two live up, but they might get very spotty. We will see.

Makes sense though because it seems Kanye was less accessible to Coodie after the deal. Likely not because he felt he was too important but mans was working his *** off after dropout.

Ngl, I thought Kanye was frontin about the whole street thing, but he really switched up his vibe to get a shot at rapping. I don't know who he was talking to on the phone after his OG from Chicago dissed him, but mans was stopping some sort of violence that was about to happen LOL!

A lot of MFs really weren't going to give him a shot, which I understand because hip hop was in a different place and wasn't as mainstream as it is now. That man call talk all the **** he wants for all I care, that rejection and exploitation for beats early on would make me an egomaniac too.

He’s from 79th

Even if you aren’t involved in the street **** yourself (which he wasn’t) high chances are you associate or have associated with people that are. Especially if you’re an upcoming artist like he was, all he had to do was say the word and dug woulda been hit up.

But he handled a different way cuz they grew up together and he took it well

They coulda easily just jumped him

He’s from 79th

Even if you aren’t involved in the street **** yourself (which he wasn’t) high chances are you associate or have associated with people that are. Especially if you’re an upcoming artist like he was, all he had to do was say the word and dug woulda been hit up.

But he handled a different way cuz they grew up together and he took it well

They coulda easily just jumped him

thought the other guy to the right of him when they confronted him was gonna do something.

prob gonna be exclusive to stem from tues til friday. then drop on friday for all other platforms

Bingo

He smart, sell his product first, get some money on top of the money he will stream a week later from the streaming plats

I wont buy it but thousands will, get ur paper playa

shouldve bundled those with some rare upcoming yeezys. That way he can move the inventory at the same time

Back
Top Bottom