OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Ye is truly 1 of 1. He’s the only brand that could pull this off successfully. He’s dropping, TECH (Stem Player) ALBUM (Donda 2) CLOTHES (Yeezy Gap/Balenciaga) DOCUMENTARY (Jeen-Yuhs Act 2) and having a LIVE CONCERT all today! Check movie theaters here in LA for showings of the concert, all sold out.

The stem player can/will be even more beneficial if we either get a back catalog, or GOOD Fridays, or unreleased music that we can piece together ourselves. People always chop up Ye albums and make their own versions anyway, people who are into music/production will have fun with this.

Will the device let you load your own stems as well?
From where I’ve heard. So far it’s JIK, DONDA, DONDA2 and some single tracks.

Yeezy branded tech is not the same as owning the actual hardware, so id question some of these numbers being thrown out there...kinda like Trump's name on hotels that he never owned >D

This is no different than him bundling albums with clothes, it's just a $200 price tag now lol. But s/o to him if you truly believe this is about anti-establishment and artist empowerment.

Def Jam is going to make money off this album wether you want to believe he's now independent or not
Kanye own his own masters since Jesus is King

The stem player can/will be even more beneficial if we either get a back catalog, or GOOD Fridays, or unreleased music that we can piece together ourselves. People always chop up Ye albums and make their own versions anyway, people who are into music/production will have fun with this.

So I’m confused. Once I buy this how do I get other music on here. It’s 200$ just for kayne album and that’s it.

Nvm I see you play other songs.

Where do u get the other songs tho u have to rip them from the internet

D445C06A-D487-48F4-8F28-87D405FB493E.jpeg

My guy really made everyone wait couple hours so he could flood the stadium and stunt in wellingtons

Back
Top Bottom