OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

I get that you're into the whole fashion, expensive, prestigious thing. But stop :lol:

Just because I don't like Joggers at all and NT denim?

Who cares if I like fashion, the 950s are good looking but of course you take a pic from the show from what it looks like. It has nothing to do with price because last I check Nike and JB is expensive so everyone on this forum is something.

Moving on though.

***** is ugly, and does it matter where I took the pic from :lol:

I personally don't care what anyone wears or how anyone dresses, those boots are ugly

Last edited:
boots like that are made for dudes whose thighs and legs are the same width, no hate

I never been the "stick the jeans inside the boot" type of guy but they look like regular duck boots to me my grandma would probably call them galoshes :lol:

dont think he was around anymore by then
kid cudi was heavily involved with 808's

808'S IS VERY MUCH SO THE WORKING OF CUDI
Which explains why born sinner outsold yeezus, and why waves will flop
People cling to Kanye because of how he was and the music and impact he had the first part of his career. Honestly he was that dude. he still seems to have that core fanbase, the type of fans that will diss another rapper (drake) while Kanye does the same exact thing. The fanbase that will buy those ugly *** boots pretending they look good. The fanbase that will pretend yeezus was good because they don't want to deal with the fact that Kanye is 39 years old and out of touch with good music

How long we been at the mall? All day :smh:
Really Kanye

so your basically mad that Kanye has any success at all because you don't personally like the things he's involved in now. This is the **** that kills me about over entitled *** fans man. These people ain't out here living there life to keep fans happy.. because if the music industry has one lesson at all its that fans are fickle

This applies to All artist i loved Cudi's first 2-3 Projects since then i don't think anything he has done has been good, however i don't look at cudi now and try to tear down everything he does simply because i don't understand it. he's an artist, art is a reflection of people, people change it's a simple concept learn to deal with it B.

a lot of people hate kanye west tho

Which explains why born sinner outsold yeezus, and why waves will flop
People cling to Kanye because of how he was and the music and impact he had the first part of his career. Honestly he was that dude. he still seems to have that core fanbase, the type of fans that will diss another rapper (drake) while Kanye does the same exact thing. The fanbase that will buy those ugly *** boots pretending they look good. The fanbase that will pretend yeezus was good because they don't want to deal with the fact that Kanye is 39 years old and out of touch with good music

How long we been at the mall? All day :smh:
Really Kanye

what the hell speak for yourself :lol:

isnt yeezus outselling born sinner in terms of first week and world wide and its critically acclaimed

Last edited:
what the hell speak for yourself :lol:

isnt yeezus outselling born sinner in terms of first week and world wide?

Kanye got the first week, Jcole have every week after that, I should've brought that up though cause sales don't really matter

Last edited:
Last edited:
RIAA :lol: I don't care what they shipped

Show me a 1 million soundscan of yeezus

I hope I have a L with waves cause I've enjoyed Kanye up until Yeezus,

Last edited:
J Cole might be sitting at 800k-900k for all we know, I think we only hear about sales when its @ 500k and 1mil

random how y'all feel about Samsung buying 1 mill copies of a album and then the artist being considered platinum? (Hov, Rihanna)

random how y'all feel about Samsung buying 1 mill copies of a album and then the artist being considered platinum? (Hov, Rihanna)

Fugazi, would be like 1 rich person buying up 1 mil albums, sales don't even matter tbh, most mf download rap/hip hop albums...this ain't taylor swift we talking about

Last edited by a moderator:

HOV sold a million without Samsung :lol:

Also, if you get a company to purchase one million of you're albums before it comes out, that's great, I feel if anybody besides HOV dos it it would be looked at as genius and innovation

Last edited:
RIAA :lol: I don't care what they shipped

Show me a 1 million soundscan of yeezus

I hope I have a L with waves cause I've enjoyed Kanye up until Yeezus,

this was by the end of 2013

cmon now

bruh the L is automatic

That is Worldwide though. I don't think anyone thinks Cole is on the same level as Kanye worldwide.

There is a chance Born Sinner has sold more in America. But I don't have access to Soundscan right now.

Back
Top Bottom