OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

One of my co-workers told me he wakes up to "Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1" every day because it's inspirational and because the threat of hearing Kanye rap on it makes him get up to turn the alarm off
laugh.gif
roll.gif

One of my co-workers told me he wakes up to "Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1" every day because it's inspirational and because the threat of hearing Kanye rap on it makes him get up to turn the alarm off :lol:

:rofl:

I'm having trouble waking up. I'm definitely gonna try this out :tongue:

^Me too

College Dropout, Late Registration and Graduation will always be the best Ye music to me, even when he produced tracks at this era it was golden (Common's Be album :wow: :pimp: :pimp:)

This new album is :pimp: tho

Last edited:
I'm probably late but Desiigner really got a song called 'Pluto'

Gotta be trollin

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that i have had a chance to sit with this for awhile I must say that while i like the album, there were a few songs that i din't like & more importantly took away from the flow of the album.. So I decided to take a few tracks off of the alternate/leaked sessions, along with two older loose tracks that i felt would fit on the album. After rearranging the order, IMO the album flows much better and makes me love the project much more.

If anybody needs it just holla at me

For anyone who still needs this inbox me i forgot all about it last time, or just grab it from my Tumblr

Last edited:
Famous is on Spotify lol

Got geeked because you can see the album is "on there" too but when you open it up all it says is that they haven't gotten permission yet but hope they can. Prayin' TLOP gets to Spotify and then a hard copy won't seem so impossible

Famous is on Spotify lol

Got geeked because you can see the album is "on there" too but when you open it up all it says is that they haven't gotten permission yet but hope they can. Prayin' TLOP gets to Spotify and then a hard copy won't seem so impossible
Yeah he release Famous on Apple Music and Spotify. Still doubt we'll get the album on those services.

Kanye West’s “TLOP” Drove 250M TIDAL Streams In 10 Days; Yeezy Season 3 Reached 23M Viewers
By Brian Cantor

TIDAL touts impressive stats related to Kanye West's "The Life Of Pablo" and Yeezy Season 3 Fashion Show.

Touting a “successful first year” that pioneered a “music and entertainment experience for fans,” TIDAL announced some key statistics in a Tuesday morning press release.

The streaming service confirmed that it has amassed three million members from 46 countries. It also boasted about its library, which now contains nearly 40 million songs and 130,000 videos.

It then moved onto statistics related to specific artists. It reiterated the widely reported story that Rihanna’s “ANTI” album was downloaded 1.4 million times in fewer than 24 hours, which allowed the album to become the fastest album to ever earn a platinum certification from the RIAA.

Kanye West’s recently launched “The Life Of Pablo,” meanwhile, put up big numbers on the streaming front. TIDAL reports 250 million streams in its first ten days, “ultimately changing the way the music industry views album rollouts.”

West also fared well on the video front; his Yeezy Season 3 show reached over 23 million viewers and was the most-watched livestream during TIDAL’s first year.

So that's about 170k equivalent album sales in 10 days, plus the fact it was illegally downloaded 500k times in the first few days...not bad.

Looks like TLOP will be made available to other streaming services this Friday (Apple Music, Spotify etc)

And more changes to the songs on the album

FSMHP1 has more vocals behind Kanye's verse

New Chance lines in ULB

Feedback changed up

All ive read so far

Lol the amount of circumnavigating Kanye is going through just to avoid piracy :lol: just put it in the stores and Amazon already goofy ***

Back
Top Bottom