OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

I'm on wiki and I see that this dudes already planning a new album?

Yea, Turbo Grafx 16, says we'll have it by summer...and him and Cudi have been working. I'm all for it if we get more 'FSMH' type tracks

Just got my tee in.

:lol: :smh: at this being printed on gilden heavy cotton tees and still having the tag on them. :smh: :frown:

Still no word on hoody.

edit: still can't believe this ****. :smh:

waited all this time for it. couldn't even print yeezus tour on tag area like the last couple merch runs. :smh:

Last edited:
Them ripping the tag off and printing something in that area would denote the type of blank it would be printed on?

No, but now there's literally nothing separating these from the "fakes" out there, that people could have bought and received well before the pre-orders got theirs and which we now know are just as good as the official merch. And it seems like they just had these rushed, and we still waited a month+ for them. The extra attention to detail would have been appreciated, especially since we paid a premium for them compared to the others. I wonder if the ones at the pop-up shop are the same.

And I'm pretty sure none of my other merch uses these tees. These shrink and shrivel like crazy.

Last edited:
nah you got the tee for $25 if you preordered with tickets I think. Or am I misremembering? The tees, hoodie, jackets were discounted with season 3 tix

Last edited:
The tees were def not discounted.

It came out to the orice of merch + album + ticket

The tees were def not discounted.

It came out to the price of merch + album + ticket

Just did the math and you're right. If I were him I would've given the folks who paid for the Season 3 tix/merch something a little different than what was at the pop-up shop but that's just me.

Did y'all forget about the 808s and Heartbreaks merch that he sold at the LA show? It was just the album name on the front and tracklist on the back. Not surprised this Pablo stuff is mediocre.

808 merch had this instead of the OG size tag though

What dude is saying, is they could've at least given it the "yeezus" / 808 " show treatment to the Pablo merch

The illusion of exclusivity and luxury is worth more than the stark truth.

It's why you pay $200 for JE hoodies.

#dontflameme

Last edited:
The illusion of exclusivity and luxury is worth more than the stark truth.

It's why you pay $200 for JE hoodies.

#dontflameme

This is so true man, and admittedly I'm guilty of it.

Not with this ******** kanye west merchandise though :lol:

I think Hot in NY has already been playing it. But the blast has me thinking it's an OFFICIAL single nationwide now.

Interesting, considering the minimalist approach Ye is taking and the uptightness of the Tidal Only stream...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom