OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

It's funny he keeps changing one of the great songs on the album. Wolves was great the way it was from the performance. Change some of those garbage *** lyrics on them other songs cuz he ruined FSMH.

Last edited:
I have a relatively light day at work tomorrow so I thought about walking over to the pop up shop to cop a yeezus dad hat and maybe a yeezus tee if they have (unlikely), but I really have zero interest in the Pablo merch. Especially if the line is huge.

Last edited:
Im scared about that line too

No idea whether itd be better to go friday or saturday

Last edited:
If Ye was a hustler he would make cds of TLOP and sell them for $20 at the pop-up shop.

Last edited:
I have a relatively light day at work tomorrow so I thought about walking over to the pop up shop to cop a yeezus dad hat and maybe a yeezus tee if they have (unlikely), but I really have zero interest in the Pablo merch. Especially if the line is huge.

Im scared about that line too

No idea whether itd be better to go friday or saturday

yoooo

proxy me a yeezus dad hat, if you real, fambs. :nerd: :smokin

wouldn't mind another yeezus tee either. already got pablo tee and hoody coming to me. :D

NT meet up at the popup? Lol I am pissed I just paid $700 to get a boot off my car lmao I would be up i there buying spring gear... Anyone think the prices will be outrageous? After a month with TLOP and finally putting my fan aside and putting it on my apple music I gotta say ye snapped on the 2nd half the album lyrically. Especially if you replace the original FACTS with the album crap. I'd have to say he hasn't spit that hard since Late Registration if your just going by straight 4 tracks going ham with long verses. Album is still crack every time I listen I'm glad I was able to blend it into my music collection 
nthat.gif

NT meet up at the popup? Lol I am pissed I just paid $700 to get a boot off my car lmao I would be up i there buying spring gear... Anyone think the prices will be outrageous? After a month with TLOP and finally putting my fan aside and putting it on my apple music I gotta say ye snapped on the 2nd half the album lyrically. Especially if you replace the original FACTS with the album crap. I'd have to say he hasn't spit that hard since Late Registration if your just going by straight 4 tracks going ham with long verses. Album is still crack every time I listen I'm glad I was able to blend it into my music collection 
nthat.gif
yo is that veronica rodriguez in your avy?

my man!

NT meet up at the popup? Lol I am pissed I just paid $700 to get a boot off my car lmao I would be up i there buying spring gear... Anyone think the prices will be outrageous? After a month with TLOP and finally putting my fan aside and putting it on my apple music I gotta say ye snapped on the 2nd half the album lyrically. Especially if you replace the original FACTS with the album crap. I'd have to say he hasn't spit that hard since Late Registration if your just going by straight 4 tracks going ham with long verses. Album is still crack every time I listen I'm glad I was able to blend it into my music collection :nthat:

after wolves when the real party begins..

30 hours >
ye need to stop the BS and drop 30 hours with a 3 stack verse

NT meet up at the popup? Lol I am pissed I just paid $700 to get a boot off my car lmao I would be up i there buying spring gear... Anyone think the prices will be outrageous? After a month with TLOP and finally putting my fan aside and putting it on my apple music I gotta say ye snapped on the 2nd half the album lyrically. Especially if you replace the original FACTS with the album crap. I'd have to say he hasn't spit that hard since Late Registration if your just going by straight 4 tracks going ham with long verses. Album is still crack every time I listen I'm glad I was able to blend it into my music collection :nthat:

after wolves when the real party begins..

30 hours >
ye need to stop the BS and drop 30 hours with a 3 stack verse

Word, when I saw the song said "Feat. Andre 3000" I was geeked :lol:

Songs still dope though

Welp I just got the email that my free trail was extended
laugh.gif
 so I listened to the new version of Wolves and its 
pimp.gif
 and at making Franks verse a 38 second track after wolves 
roll.gif

Email had me tinkling it was a new song 
mean.gif

Last edited:
He added a track with frank ocean on it [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bout dam time. Thought this was never gonna get here, never got a tracking # or email. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom