OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

maybe they can sue for defamation of character. Trump likes to sue everybody.
But it will most likely go nowhere since the video is considered "art" :rolleyes

Glad i got a refund on the ticket and just peeped it online. Crowd was really trying to hype up anything. Would of been better if Kanye got a DJ instead of manually playing of tracks of itunes.
He's not even using Tidal :rofl:

roll.gif

Let me be THAT person...

If it were a white artist...

Revolutionary?

Last edited by a moderator:
Went because I got a free ticket. Worst **** ever and a LOT of people were pissed off. I got up and walked out before the video even finished. Tons of people got up and left at the same time also and were pissed. All I heard from the teenage kanye stans during the entire video was how much of a genius kanye was for that video :rolleyes

Last edited:
Went because I got a free ticket. Worst **** ever and a LOT of people were pissed off. I got up and walked out before the video even finished. Tons of people got up and left at the same time also and were pissed. All I heard from the teenage kanye stans during the entire video was how much of a genius kanye was for that video :rolleyes

I'm 29 and have been a Kanye fan since before College Dropout, probably since I heard the Jesus Walks snippet in 03, so since I was about 16.... And I gotta say, some of the teenage Kanye fans I bump into at shows are the worst. Some of them are cool.... But the majority.... Smh

Went because I got a free ticket. Worst **** ever and a LOT of people were pissed off. I got up and walked out before the video even finished. Tons of people got up and left at the same time also and were pissed. All I heard from the teenage kanye stans during the entire video was how much of a genius kanye was for that video
eyes.gif
I'm 29 and have been a Kanye fan since before College Dropout, probably since I heard the Jesus Walks snippet in 03, so since I was about 16.... And I gotta say, some of the teenage Kanye fans I bump into at shows are the worst. Some of them are cool.... But the majority.... Smh
to be real

the 30 year olds who dress like 16 year olds are the worst

had to make a stop at the mall yesterday to get a gift for my nephew at finishline, saw an obvious 30 year old decked in all his kanye gear ( i feel like kobe tee, some biker jeans and the black 750's) ...

i ended up buying some $80 dollar shoes for a 4 year old (prestos
pimp.gif
) and dude only bought a pair of stance socks  
laugh.gif

I was gonna say, that **** don't stop at "teenage" :lol:

I guess that's true... Lol. You get those kinds of people at both ages in life. I guess the biggest issue I've ran into, and this isn't just Kanye fans, pretty much younger kids at shows/festivals in general (and again I've also ran into younger kids who are super cool and polite) but where they have absolutely no respect for anyone around them and think they are the only people at the concert and can do whatever they want.

Again, my bad lmao it does happen with all ages, but I tend to see it a lot more with younger crowds. Especially when they have to push and shove people trying to get closer and their 10 friends behind them are all following. So annoying.

Side note, since I'm 29, does that mean I can't rock my Kanye concert T's anymore.... Lmao

Last edited:
to be real
the 30 year olds who dress like 16 year olds are the worst
had to make a stop at the mall yesterday to get a gift for my nephew at finishline, saw an obvious 30 year old decked in all his kanye gear ( i feel like kobe tee, some biker jeans and the black 750's) ...
i ended up buying some $80 dollar shoes for a 4 year old (prestos :pimp: ) and dude only bought a pair of stance socks  :lol:  

What's a 30 yr old supposed to dress like ?

Although Kanye is pretty much wack, and trash right now, I don't see anything wrong wearing a specific Kanye shirt or hat.....

However no one over 30 should be seen like this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom