OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Went because I got a free ticket. Worst **** ever and a LOT of people were pissed off. I got up and walked out before the video even finished. Tons of people got up and left at the same time also and were pissed. All I heard from the teenage kanye stans during the entire video was how much of a genius kanye was for that video :rolleyes

:rofl:

:lol:

:rofl:

:lol:

I get the art aspect of the video. Very renaissance era. I also understand the marketing tactic behind a video like that. It's a win/win for Ye. Straight Zeitgeist.

His inspiration:

Kanye is a prime example of how powerful music is. Kanye's a good 3-5 years from going full wacko and off the deep end and still has a LEGION of fans that will lay on the cross for him.

Kanye is a prime example of how powerful music is. Kanye's a good 3-5 years from going full wacko and off the deep end and still has a LEGION of fans that will lay on the cross for him.

June 5th at Webster Hall, anyone who was there can attest to this. People lost their damn minds over that pop up show that never happened.

I get the art aspect of the video. Very renaissance era. I also understand the marketing tactic behind a video like that. It's a win/win for Ye. Straight Zeitgeist.

His inspiration:

Cultural appropriation. Just like his grunge fashion.

LMAO when SWS members get a hold of Andrew Shulz youtube videos.

To me, the take away from Kanye's music/art/projects is to do you, own it, be comfortable with who you are, be great, don't care what others think about it, etc. Both direct and indirect take aways for me.

I've always found that to be a positive message and why I've been attracted to his music, especially in his early days, so seeing guys like the one above, and that one dude on IG literally dress like him, I'm not knocking it as he can do what he wants, but wheres your personal creativity or originality in that? I get incorporating pieces if you think they're fly but dude was literally ripping off fits piece by piece? what part of the game is that? I feel like a lot don't really get the principle of his work and just take it literally word for word and literally what they see everyday.

Maybe I'm wrong ? I dont know, if so someone please school me because when I see a show like that, just feels like 75% of the people there are clowns/wanna be clones.

Love how my dude can make the spotlight work for him. The ability to shake things up & derail the status quo is why I'll forever admire him & Hov. Add in the fact that white America hates it just makes things that much sweeter :smokin

Love how my dude can make the spotlight work for him. The ability to shake things up & derail the status quo is why I'll forever admire him & Hov. Add in the fact that white America hates it just makes things that much sweeter
smokin.gif
What status quo has HOV shaken up?

Being a 50 year old trash rapper?

Watch Trump spin this on some "Kanye West endorses me" and gain all the Stanyeezy support

Not surprised by anything he does now. :lol: Kanye been lost it. Everything since Yeezus is just a bunch shock value BS that people call being creative and him being a genius. He used to be a genius, now he just throws **** on the wall and his crazy fans like "Thank you for this **** Yeezus".

Last edited:
Although Kanye is pretty much wack, and trash right now, I don't see anything wrong wearing a specific Kanye shirt or hat.....

However no one over 30 should be seen like this

On the 2nd pic if he had a properly fitting shirt itd be good. But the 1st one is stupid.

Back
Top Bottom