OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Kanye is more influential than all those dudes when it comes to clothes and sneakers (don't shoot me Phil
laugh.gif
). Good or bad people follow what he does more than anybody.

The man wore skirts and grown *** men followed.
laugh.gif

I think his own brand would work and last.
it definitely can work

dude just doesnt want it to be an street-wear brand 

dude wants to have a fashion house 

Kanye is more influential than all those dudes when it comes to clothes and sneakers (don't shoot me Phil :lol:). Good or bad people follow what he does more than anybody.

The man wore skirts and grown *** men followed. :lol:

I think his own brand would work and last.

Kanye is definitely the most influential person in hiphop, that's undeniable. The only thing we would have to see is will those same hispter dudes who line up for all his stuff would do the same if it wasn't limited. I've always been curious to see how a well a GR Kanye shoe would do.

Last edited:
Kanye is definitely the most influential person in hiphop, that's undeniable. The only thing we would have to see is will those same hispter dudes who line up for all his stuff would do the same if it wasn't limited
I think so. There'll def be a decent chunk that would step back because the limited tag is no longer there and resellers but there will be many more people stepping up in their places. If his shoes now were same priced and readily available anytime I'd bust my butt to get all of em

Kanye is definitely the most influential person in hiphop, that's undeniable. The only thing we would have to see is will those same hispter dudes who line up for all his stuff would do the same if it wasn't limited. I've always been curious to see how a well a GR Kanye shoe would do.
I pray for Nike to put the Y2 on nikeID 

That shirt is dope though, can't deny that.

Kanye just gotta learn to start small. Can't be big time all the time.

Last edited:
I'm so glad Taylor getting exposed for the fake that she is.

Ye, Calvin, and Katy need to do a diss track :smokin

Not a Kim fan but :pimp: :pimp:

Taylor's been acting so reckless and holier than thou lately,about time she got exposed and from multiple angles this last week :lol:. Music game Gwenyth Paltrow

Rick Rubin in the background of the snap looking zooted as hell has me :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Lowkey I'm sure the Kardashians film straight up everything on some NSA steez :lol:

Last edited:
Could someone cliffnotes what's going on?

On the song Famous on Ye's last CD he had a line saying that him a Taylor might have sex and that he made her famous.

Taylor did her fake outrage

Kanye said they spoke about the line before the song was released

Taylor denied it

I'm guessing months later Kim K leaked a recording of it like that girl that did Donald Sterling of her actually talking to Kanye about it

i thought she knew this whole time lol

You do know that Taylor never denied a conversation took place, right? It's been reported she and Kanye talked about it and she gave some sort of approval for referencing her. What Kanye didn't tell her is that he was going to call her a "b----", plus he wouldn't let her hear the song until it was released. Gee, I wonder why? Could it be the fact Taylor NEVER would have been cool with that?

This video doesn't offer any information we didn't already know.

People line up to buy his sneakers. So if he did his own thing it would work. Back in the early 2000's everybody had their own clothing line. Puff, Rocafella, Snoop, Nelly, Outkast. :lol:

I guess dudes are scared that if it fails or only last 2-3 years. Or if it ends up like Fubu, hot for a minute then it becomes a joke. Karl Kani clothes was dope though. I don't know why that didn't last.

OutKast had a clothing line? :lol:

It was called stankonia, and you could find it at  all your local burlington coat factorys lol

Last edited:
Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 is great

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom