OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Kanye has always forgot and mumbled words, I have never seen him not do that. It never took away from his shows though

Last edited:
Need those Kim K Tour shirts. Only merch I like

Sucks to here ATL show wasn't as good. I would've expected more from the crowd tho.

Going to the Tampa show tonight as well. First Kanye concert, so super excited. Plus I'll be on the floor.

Is it a good idea to unDS Yeezy's being on the floor? Will I have to worry about the shoes being stepped on?

to each their own, but I wouldn't recommend wearing nice shoes in GA

did the Kim shirts come in short sleeve?

Yes, each shirt I got sz. L was long sleeve. the General admission short sleeves sold out so those were long sleeve as well.

The Chosen One
@KidCudi

1m

Ive been loyal to those who haven't been to me and that ends now. Now im your threat.

The Chosen One
@KidCudi

2m

****** keep you close when they see how powerful you are by yourself. When they see your greatness. Out of fear

The Chosen One
@KidCudi

4m

My tweets apply to who they apply. Ye, Drake, whoever. These ****** dont give a **** about me. And they aint ****** with me.

The Chosen One
@KidCudi

19m

I already have

The Chosen One
@KidCudi

26m

I keep silent because I dont ever wanna come off like some angry hater, but today, not only do I feel fantastic, Im feelin like taking over

:nerd:

The drugs probably got to him but what he's saying isn't wrong.

Imagine you working hard as hell to make your music but someone who does half the work of you is somehow regarded as a better rapper off of someone else's creativity.

Like Andre 3000 said on Solo, "Was I working too hard?"

Just say Ye is a great ARTIST and leave him out of the best rapper convos.

Last edited:
Kid Cudi is wack. Wack album after wack album, I'll never understand the obsession with him.

This is not to say Kid Cudi doesn't have talent...he does, he just uses it for to create unlistenable walls of art rock cliche ********.

cause 808's 
cause father stretch my hands
cause Kanye newest signings

probably aint offering any lending help with Cudi's new prjects...

Kid Cudi: Hey yeah you wanna sing back up on my rap on my new Norwegian black metal album?

Kanye: Nah, man I'm good.

Do you blame him?

Last edited:

cause 808's 
cause father stretch my hands
cause Kanye newest signings

probably aint offering any lending help with Cudi's new prjects...
Kid Cudi: Hey yeah you wanna sing back up on my rap on my new Norwegian black metal album?

Kanye: Nah, man I'm good.

Do you blame him?
put some respek on his grunge music....as bad as it is.

kurt rolling over in his grave smh

i wouldnt doubt that, since the 808 concert him and kanye been grinding out new material only for kanye to say " yeah im gonna use it all on this collab album with Drake"

Last edited:
Cudi's rant might be a blessing in disguise for me goin to the Ye concert tonite..he might go extra hard 
laugh.gif

MOTM 1 and 2 were good.

Indicud was okay, it had joints

Cudi is responsible for a lot of Kanye's work over the last few years that is good. He's also responsible for a lot of the styles in and out of the booth we heard over the last 6-8 years. I like what he said. I love when anyone speaks up and tells it like it is. I hate all the fake BS we see all the time now.

I like the speak up part but too many dudes end up retracting their statements shortly after :smh:

MOTM 1 and 2 were good.

Indicud was okay, it had joints

Cudi is responsible for a lot of Kanye's work over the last few years that is good. He's also responsible for a lot of the styles in and out of the booth we heard over the last 6-8 years. I like what he said. I love when anyone speaks up and tells it like it is. I hate all the fake BS we see all the time now.

Very few people realize how much Cudi is responsible for

Back
Top Bottom