OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

If Cudi so responsible for 6-8 years, why is he so trash now?

tumblr_m0de342nq51qdcfc3o1_250.gif

3 stacks was influential but credit is due

the Uzi's and the Travis' sing songy **** in its current iteration is mainly influenced by Wayne, 808s, Drake, Cudi, Future

Cudi could have been on top of the world if he didn't let them drugs get to him

MOTM 1 and 2 are classics

Why Cudi gotta do this before the tour hit LA though? I'm tryna hear Father Stretch My Hands live :smh:

I wonder if they played it in Tampa tonight...

Damn son. Migos signed to GOOD?

**** is going to sound [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Quavo introing the track over Desiigner ad libs

If Cudi so responsible for 6-8 years, why is he so trash now?

Drugs?

Could be drugs but he was always on drugs. Could be a mix of fame and drugs though or maybe he wanted to make different music. A different genre.

These Kanye rants are the worst. All I can do is cringe when I hear them. The fact that he really thinks that highly of himself is ridiculous. Been putting out trash music for years now. I would love to see Cudi come out and say all the work he did for Kanye and expose some ****.

Really said I wore skinny jeans first, which is false.

Could be drugs but he was always on drugs. Could be a mix of fame and drugs though or maybe he wanted to make different music. A different genre.

These Kanye rants are the worst. All I can do is cringe when I hear them. The fact that he really thinks that highly of himself is ridiculous. Been putting out trash music for years now. I would love to see Cudi come out and say all the work he did for Kanye and expose some ****.

Really said I wore skinny jeans first, which is false.
Neek>>>>>

Cats like Kanye and cudi need each other.

Cudi has the voice for the hooks and Kanye has the melodies. Cudi can blow up under the umbrella, while Kanye feeds off that energy for his own music.

Cudi was an original, not a clone like these Travis Scott desiigner type dudes. Cudi really had something special. But he could never shine under that Kanye shadow. Cudi was literally the hook man. Christian Dior Denim Flow is a perfect example.

Son just has an ego paired with a drug problem that burns bridges. Pair that with the number one chest beating self proclaimed alpha male Kanye who snorts his own supply for his natural high, and you got an explosion just waiting to happen.

Only issue that breaks down is, Kanye will find another cudi, another consequence, another glc... it's a rotation. For every Kid cudi, there's his clones. For every consequence, there's a kid with a flow that Kanye can ride off and pick up.

Cudi ****** up

Neek is a walking living legend

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom