OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

I thought he was doing just fine "under that Kanye shadow". That run of Day N Nite, Make Her Say, Pursuit Of Happiness was impressive for a new artist.

He lost me with "Erase Me". Not because he went left. I just didn't think it was very good.

I did like this though :lol:

Yes Cudi may have been a huge influence on Ye's current sound,

But let's not act like Ye hasn't been the only one to get the best out of Cudi in the last 5 years. Cudi's recent albums been flopping but you can always expect his feature on a Kanye album to be on point

But let's not act like Ye hasn't been the only one to get the best out of Cudi in the last 5 years. Cudi's recent albums been flopping but you can always expect his feature on a Kanye album to be on point
ye was like a phil jackson to him 

Pippen ain't ever get that ring without Jordan

Jordan never got a ring without Pippen either.

Cudi would be one of the biggest artists out if he caught that trap wave.

He'd be like Travis Scott or Uzi except his music would actually have substance and emotion beyond money ***** and drugs.

You kinda have to be weird to be an artist but some ****** are too weird for their own good.

Last edited:

Jordan never got a ring without Pippen either.

True

Cudi and Ye can't hoop anyway

So did Kanye address the 30 writers thing? I don't care who wore skinny jeans first.

It's also funny hearing Kanye talk that big talk this year to cudi and wiz but back in the day 50 and beans had that boy avoiding all kinds of altercations.

Last edited:
So did Kanye address the 30 writers thing? I don't care who wore skinny jeans first.

It's also funny hearing Kanye talk that big talk this year to cuss and wiz but back in the day 50 and beans had that boy avoiding all kids of altercations.

That kid who got bullied back in the day will grow up to be someone's ***** *** supervisor

Aight that's the end of PRIME's analogies

Last edited:
Srs is Kanye on drugs? I don't get the hype with his lil rants. They are all cringe worthy and just rambling about stupid ****. He acts just like this crackhead that used to frequent the corner store by my childhood crib.

But Kanye had very little to do with Cudi's albums and mixtapes.

It's also funny hearing Kanye talk that big talk this year to cuss and wiz but back in the day 50 and beans had that boy avoiding all kids of altercations.

Yeah, he's really feeling himself. Don't know if it's these dweebs or Kardashians but he's really out there. The fact that there's an athlete doing way more for blacks right now and he felt the need to say we two black males and bring up X. What a clown.

Why is Cudi in his feelings ? Homie on that stuff again ? Give us MOTM3 !

When Ye said "I wore skinny jeans first" :rofl: .....I can't

Back
Top Bottom