OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

090516kanyewestacny010.jpg

'I Wish You Would' just came on :x

That rage and anger in that song, it goes hard still :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone keeps commenting on his mental health....he been said the Dr said he was Bi-Polar/ADD. Back on Freshman Adjustment. There's also diff types of bipolar disorders, but he probably fall under type I

Even tho I was in the nose bleeds last night in Miami I had a great time at the show..being drunk made it even better lol...here's a pic of the merch I copped yesterday

2vje9e8.jpg

My homey hooked me up but they only had L or XXL left. I opted for the XXL so I can cut the sleeves and rock for da gym

Even tho I was in the nose bleeds last night in Miami I had a great time at the show..being drunk made it even better lol...here's a pic of the merch I copped yesterday

2vje9e8.jpg
you paid 250+ for merch but sat in nosebleeds?

i paid 200 for merch but i had GA seats which were only 173$ 

i really wanted the camo GA shirts  
mad.gif

you paid 250+ for merch but sat in nosebleeds?

i paid 200 for merch but i had GA seats which were only 173$ 

i really wanted the camo GA shirts >:  

I wasn't trying to be in that big *** mosh pit $&?! that lol...I knew I was i was gonna get drunk so that would have been a bad move

GA seats is def the move.Don't kno how anybody in the nosebleeds could see him wit dat small screen and dem weird filters he used.

Was right next to the sound team, Mike Dean was killing it.

Wanted the camo joint but I didn't get to the AAA until 9:00

How'd you sneak in?
buy the cheapest tickets

make a light green wristband out of whatever paper

when the lights go down. head down and show your wristband in the dark

yeezus tour was a million times better than pablo in every way

that floating stage got old real quick

Last edited:
We had orange bands here in Tampa. They had flashlights in the dark checking for bands. How'd you know what color they'd be ahead of time?

Back
Top Bottom