OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Its just been chips here and there. Losing his mom was big. Losing Alexis was also big. But Amber and then the breakup was where he fully lost his mind and hasn't been the same since.

I remember how dude used to talk about he didn't drink or do drugs. Then he showed up to the vma's in a leather shirt and lines all through his head and a half bottle of hennessy. I didn't dislike them together, but i do think she changed him, and then when they broke up he was still this changed guy, only now he was alone and left to his own devices.

Ye and amber gave us a classic

:\

:frown:

As usual just calling a spade a spade........ People say Kanye has stans, other people who don't describe themselves as such are going event for event trying to analyze the mental health of someone they've never met. Just think it's ironic that all 8)

As usual just calling a spade a spade........ People say Kanye has stans, other people who don't describe themselves as such are going event for event trying to analyze the mental health of someone they've never met. Just think it's ironic that all 8)

You know how it go :lol:

Yet even when we mention the beliefs of people that HAVE met Kanye, and DO know Kanye, it still doesn't matter :lol:

People get jealous when they see you shine and they not there to be on the same level. Cudi is responsible for his own relevance.
Eh Cudi would've never been on that level of relevance that Kanye had just because he doesn't get radio play but that was never the case for him really. He still has that core loyal base that's waiting for MOTM3. Also Kanye has been shining since they likely began knowing each other so I don't think it's as much jealousy as much as Cudi wanting Kanye to devote time to his stuff in return for him devoting time all these years and Kanye saying nah I'll go do something with Drake.

Last edited:
I'm praying that him & Drake just don't do the collab album... Most of the stuff they've worked on together hasn't been impressive.

And guaranteed this will be the heaviest pop sounding album Of Ye's career if him and drake get together for a project.

Day N Nite + Make Her Say got a lot of radio play.

He just went all the way left after that.
I'd say Make her say got play more because of common, Kanye and the lady gaga beat more than Cudi himself. Also that was off his first album. MOTM2 was also great and didn't get any play really

I'm praying that him & Drake just don't do the collab album... Most of the stuff they've worked on together hasn't been impressive.

And guaranteed this will be the heaviest pop sounding album Of Ye's career if him and drake get together for a project.

Dueces
All of lights
U with me
Pop style
Show me a good time
30 hours
Forever
Blessings

Some of it is great, show me a good time, dueces u with me, etc. Most of it is solid IMO, pop style prolly the only one that's meh

Kanye is the same person his focus is just different.

When he said George Bush don't care about black people he had a point. Even when he jumped on the stage at VMA's in 09 he had a point. Now he just be talking about dumb ****. Just rambling.

"This is fame bro" :lol:

Dudes pointing out Kanye stans are Jay stans Beyoncé stans Drake stans we all stans

If you don't Stan for something then you'll fall for anything

:lol: :lol:

I disagree 100% with this but repped

Absolutely, that was my point, she changed him, and imo, it worked, and would've continued to work if they stayed together. MBDTF is my favorite album of his and one of my favorites all time. I also love 808s. It was like she took a rocket that was flying in one direction and keep her hand on it to guide in another. When they broke up, she took her hand off and then the rocket..was misguided. Dude seems like he's fractured all of the relationships he once had, from the outside looking in. Doesn't seem close with Hov and anymore. Cons. Common. Rhymefest, etc. John Legend is a go with the flow type dude so he still cool. Virgil gone. All of those dudes. Even Don and him arent as close as they once were. Sure people grow apart and get families and stuff. But sometimes people just change and you cant rock with them anymore. Dude acts legit like he has mental issues. I'm not analyzing or diagnosing, only observing.

Whatever goin on with Kanye he need to keep doing it cuz he killing it. Got the whole world tryna wear what he wear.

Back
Top Bottom