OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Nah, it ain't just a bigger audience. He smelling himself so he got loud and is getting louder

We all know that Kanye has been self absorbed since the beginning of time, but let's not act like he was talking that big boy stuff to artist back then, beans pretty much called him a ****** and he stayed quiet, this dude is going after artist kids on Twitter now. The Louis Vuitton don wasn't about that life. We all know he thought highly of himself and thought he was the greatest but I bet he wouldn't have pulled that stunt he did on sway back then. Even yall huge ye fans have to admit that he doesn't be making any sense with his rants these days.

Last edited:
Lol wut, the hell are you talking about? Am I missing something? Did he say he was gonna put hands on kid cudi :rofl:

Because of some **** that happen with an irrelevant dude 10 years ago he can't speak today?

Last edited:
Where are y'all getting that Ye was scared of Beans **** lol?

He was honest. He said he's not a street ***** but as a man don't disrespect him.

He was honest. He said he's not a street ***** but as a man don't disrespect him.

We he didn't come at him like he did sway, wiz and cudi?

Hey if y'all don't see a difference then cool. I do.

At least one person who has known him better than anyone in this thread for a number of years has come out recently and said dude needs help.

If that doesn't resonate with y'all then nothing will.

The same reason 90% of rappars ain't saying **** back to beans :lol:

Also him & cudi have a much closer relationship than i would assume he had with Beans & he ain't lying when he said he birthed Cudi, He didn't disrespect Sway he raised his voice... He did wild out with the wiz thing and they talked about it and got over it. You talkin like son said he was running down on ****** when he sees them.

2) he seems to have had the same people around him for most of his career one person has an opinion and we're supposed to diagnose him as insane? Ye goes on Rants, he's been going on Rants..... sometimes they don't make sense, sometimes he's speaking pure fact. bottom line is this isn't new behavior, ya'll just view it differently because ya'll view him differently.

See how regular dude was. How do u take this new ***** serious? Like he made sense, spoke clear, stayed on topic... now he just rambles like a junkie. He needs help but won't get it because people are praising him more than ever.

2) he seems to have had the same people around him for most of his career

Does he?

Who besides Don?

Asking legitimately.

It seems like that's partially what has Cudi heated.

As I clearly stated, that one person likely knows him better than anyone in this thread. So no, you're not supposed to diagnose him as insane.

Just take it for what it is.

Last edited:
At least one person who has known him better than anyone in this thread for a number of years has come out recently and said dude needs help.

If that doesn't resonate with y'all then nothing will.
Malik Yusef (who was around for all of TLOP) also said Ye was diagnosed with either Bipolar or Schizophrenia but refuses to take his medication

Not to mention this dude been name dropping Lexapro in his verses for 1-2 years now 

Last edited:
I don't know everyone on his staff/crew.... But he still seems to be cool with Don C, Virgil, Jay, Lenny S, Gee roberson, No I.D, Cons is back, the Good music family been around awhile..

I'm just saying none of the moves he's made in the past few years seem like anything out of the ordinary FOR HIM, and if i'm gonna have to choose who is bugging out more inbtwn the two... i'm def gonna say Cudi, he has a history of ranting, a history of depression & dealing with drugs. Not to say Ye is 100% clean in the situatio but Cudi could have easily jumped the gun and went rogue like he has a habit of doing.

People get jealous when they see you shine and they not there to be on the same level. Cudi is responsible for his own relevance.

Last edited:
I don't know everyone on his staff/crew.... But he still seems to be cool with Don C, Virgil, Jay, Lenny S, Gee roberson, No I.D, Cons is back, the Good music family been around awhile..

I'm just saying none of the moves he's made in the past few years seem like anything out of the ordinary FOR HIM, and if i'm gonna have to choose who is bugging out more inbtwn the two... i'm def gonna say Cudi, he has a history of ranting, a history of depression & dealing with drugs. Not to say Ye is 100% clean in the situatio but Cudi could have easily jumped the gun and went rogue like he has a habit of doing.

A lot of those guys aren't "Good Music Family" to me. A lot of those dudes are Roc dudes.

Don, Virgil yes. No ID kind of. He was doing his own thing long before GOOD though.

I meant moreso the GLC's, Rhymefests, Really Does. To me it seems like a lot of dudes have come and gone in that circle.

Regardless, a lot of people seem to see that the behavior is out of the ordinary, even for him. Including now at least 2 dudes who go back 10 + years with him touching on that subject.

Doesn't make their word gospel, but should also provide some perspective.....

From the far outside looking in, it looks like it's getting worse. Don't know much about Ye personally but him having some sort of mental issues wouldn't surprise me at all and I truly hope he has people who want him to do better that will stay in his ear.

He's got two kids that although they may never want or need for anything, if he has a breakdown and stops being mentally there for them it could still be devastating.

But of course, it's a super far out look on somebody that I only know from articles, music, and random rants

See how regular dude was. How do u take this new ***** serious? Like he made sense, spoke clear, stayed on topic... now he just rambles like a junkie. He needs help but won't get it because people are praising him more than ever.

Bruh probably stopped caring about anything once his mom died.

That **** was probably like popping the Limitless pill for him where he feels like he has nothing to lose. Same with the backlash from the Taylor incident.

He probably has schizophrenia or bipolar disorder but because he's Kanye West he can function without taking medication.

What would normally ruin a regular persons career or personal relationships is just Kanye being Kanye

Last edited:
Its just been chips here and there. Losing his mom was big. Losing Alexis was also big. But Amber and then the breakup was where he fully lost his mind and hasn't been the same since.

I remember how dude used to talk about he didn't drink or do drugs. Then he showed up to the vma's in a leather shirt and lines all through his head and a half bottle of hennessy. I didn't dislike them together, but i do think she changed him, and then when they broke up he was still this changed guy, only now he was alone and left to his own devices.

Any info on music, concerts, Adidas??? because i've gone through some interesting convos on NT about Ye, but i'm not gonna sit here and discuss the psychoanalysis of a ***** i've never met :lol:

Its just been chips here and there. Losing his mom was big. Losing Alexis was also big. But Amber and then the breakup was where he fully lost his mind and hasn't been the same since.

I remember how dude used to talk about he didn't drink or do drugs. Then he showed up to the vma's in a leather shirt and lines all through his head and a half bottle of hennessy. I didn't dislike them together, but i do think she changed him, and then when they broke up he was still this changed guy, only now he was alone and left to his own devices.
Ye and Amber were an interesting couple. It's interesting to see the different kind of happiness he has now compared to then.

But ironically enough, there is another Ye story circulating today

Some Chicago'ers saying there never was a car accident and those infamous hospital pics came from him getting extorted/jumped by a group he was supposed to help put on

That's why Through The Wire is trending right now

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2398013

Interesting

If true, don't know why he'd lie

Getting jumped would have been a much more interesting song

But then again I guess that's dry snitching which in 02-04 probably would have ended his career right then and there since he was already the weird ***** in the room

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom