OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Jay links up with whoever is hot at the moment...good business move or leech-like...that's up for you to decide

Look at each Kanye album and tell me who's featured on it. In fact this new Kanye rant is about him not being able to do an album with drake :lol:

YE has quietly got away with being the biggest D rider in rap,

Jay links up with whoever is hot at the moment...good business move or leech-like...that's up for you to decide
Look at each Kanye album and tell me who's featured on it. In fact this new Kanye rant is about him not being able to do an album with drake
laugh.gif

YE has quietly got away with being the biggest D rider in rap,
not the biggest but he out there riding waves. 

Last night was incredible.  What a show.  Crowd was more hyped than any concert I have ever been to.  

And KD in the mosh pit.  
pimp.gif

That's good to know the start time, I'll be there tomorrow here in LA!
My friend and I were running late and literally parked at Oracle and got seated at 8:15ish (thinking the concert started at 8) only to wait about another hour.

Everyone and I mean everyone was in line to get merch/dripped in merch. It was crazy. Hypebeasts everywhere. I'm an old dog and miss the old Ye. 

College Dropout came out my freshman year of college. 

Had more fun seeing him at Watch the Throne and Glow in the Dark tbh. Sound was definitely a 10. 

Last edited by a moderator:

st pablo tour worth getting floor seats or nosebloods would suffice since he is on a flooding stage?

thinking about copping htown tickets
My recommendation is getting lower level tickets. Then again, I am never one to get nosebleeds, so I probably am not the best one to ask. As fun as the floor looked, I am way too old to be up in a massive moshpit hahaha.

That's good to know the start time, I'll be there tomorrow here in LA!
My friend and I were running late and literally parked at Oracle and got seated at 8:15ish (thinking the concert started at 8) only to wait about another hour.

Everyone and I mean everyone was in line to get merch/dripped in merch. It was crazy. Hypebeasts everywhere. I'm an old dog and miss the old Ye. 

College Dropout came out my freshman year of college. 

Had more fun seeing him at Watch the Throne and Glow in the Dark tbh. Sound was definitely a 10. 
I hear you but I felt like this show was totally different and awesome in its own right.  I have been to every Kanye tour but Yeezus and this one was as different as possible.  While I miss hearing the Late Registration type hip hop songs, the energy of this show and crowd was completely unmatched.  

And you should know better than thinking any hip hop show starts on time.  
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Last night was incredible.  What a show.  Crowd was more hyped than any concert I have ever been to.  

And KD in the mosh pit.  
pimp.gif
yesssss 
nthat.gif
 i'm surprised i actually got a shirt too. i thought it would've been sold out since the merch line outside was hella long.

i like how the crowd thought kanye was about to start when KD popped up 
roll.gif

My recommendation is getting lower level tickets. Then again, I am never one to get nosebleeds, so I probably am not the best one to ask. As fun as the floor looked, I am way too old to be up in a massive moshpit hahaha.

Right.... my patience level is low with people.....somebody knock over my drink its on.

I hear you but I felt like this show was totally different and awesome in its own right.  I have been to every Kanye tour but Yeezus and this one was as different as possible.  While I miss hearing the Late Registration type hip hop songs, the energy of this show and crowd was completely unmatched.  

And you should know better than thinking any hip hop show starts on time.  
laugh.gif
I missed Yeezus. The energy was unique to the times and the atmosphere reflected that.

Mike Dean was incredible as was Tony Williams. 

I'll give Ye' points for being consistently present in his performances.

Only One was beautiful. Real soulful. 

Last edited by a moderator:
This show was amazing!
Was under the man himself and acknowledged me. Moshed with KD to runaway.
Hearing Waves live was beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom