OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

I'm thinking about it I went to the MSG show i had decent seats but if i could score some seats in the Pit then i'm 100% with it. Completely different atmosphere

That **** ain't droppin.... And what's bugging me out is that Ye is literally a shareholder in Tidal, but is wondering why Jay doesn't want to promote their comp.

Not to mention when talking about artist it has been made very public that Tidal is paying a bigger percentage to artist as opposed to apple/spotify, so if your on the side of the art and letting people create i would think pushing the streaming service ran by the artist would probably be the most beneficial for the culture.

Yet Ye has always had an infatuation with apple so i see it.

He's been trying to merge them...maybe have Apple buyout Tidal for the right price, who knows

From a business point yea i could easily see how that makes sense, but honestly if Tidal and their collective of artist stick together they will eventually end up growing the company even more. Tidal as we know it is only a year and a half in & have made themselves a notable contender. Surely they may not be SCARING Apple Music or Spotify, hell they may never overtake them but just being in the big 3 of a business that is planned to grow exponentially in the next few years is good for everyone involved in that company.

Tidal has the Artist, People aren't going to spotify & apple because there fans of the tech company, theyr'e going there because they love music and want access to it. If Tidal continues to get exclusive artist deals the people are gonna continue to go to them because they want the product. I don't think they give a **** who's distributing the product.

Man I was reading some stuff about how the whole meek jay tidal drake etc etc **** is all connected :smh: **** startin to make a lot of sense, lyrics starting to become more clear...jay z a hater for sure

Jay gotta protect his investment (Meek)...Ye is about the creative side of things...all fans wanna hear is good music (no pun)...not what deals happened/didn't happen, I side with Ye on this one

Last edited by a moderator:
All this over a average *** record :lol:

Honestly it was more about the moment than the song...whether its hot/not is opinionated, but the facts are label politics opened up pandoras box of re-hashing this jay/meek/drake beef, adding Ye to the mix now

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanye is smart enough to know he's in the Music Business.

It's served him well for many years now.

So along with the music, comes business.

As a partner in Tidal he should understand that and if he has a problem with it, there's a way to handle it properly.

Everything is negotiable.

Last edited:
Jay gotta protect his investment (Meek)...Ye is about the creative side of things...all fans wanna hear is good music (no pun)...not what deals happened/didn't happen, I side with Ye on this one

You can tell dude salty about not getting drake on tidal. That's all it boils down to, hell if he got drake on tidal he'd prolly have even more artists on it. Kinda like an NBA team. You need a good team to entice other players

Last edited:
I side with Ye too on this but I think he made a big mistake when he publicly talked down on Apple on Twitter like below.  I honestly feel like he screwed the deal and Apple would've bought Tidal before this happened. 

Once again i Love Ye music... but this ***** withheld his Entire album from people to do Tidal :lol: , He know it damn sure ain't all about the Art.

You can tell dude salty about not getting drake on tidal. That's all it boils down to, hell if he got drake on tidal he'd prolly have even more artists on it. Kinda like an NBA team. You need a good team to entice other players

Yes because Having Beyonce, Kanye, Wayne, Nicki, Daft punk, Madonna, Prince (catalog) isn't enticing w/o Drake :lol:

Beyoncé and Nicki is literally the only current artist they got worth mentioning...I guess you can throw Kanye in there too. I'm not sure what daft punk got going on these days. Wayne career on its last leg unless he make something shake, the rest of the ppl are old.

Appl got all the up and rising ppl as well as some heavyweights

Rihanna
Drake
Adele
T swift
Chance

And more...like I said you take drake who is the flagship and you def can entice more artists. Them having madonna and prince catalogs ain't enticing no new artists to go with tidal. :lol:

Last edited:
Man I was reading some stuff about how the whole meek jay tidal drake etc etc **** is all connected :smh: **** startin to make a lot of sense, lyrics starting to become more clear...jay z a hater for sure

Where is Nawty with Jay a snake rant? :nerd:

Not for nothing but Nicki really could be great man :smh:

This why Ye hold all his music, lord knows he'd lose it if he randomly dropped a verse on something and the next day somebody put Ray J on the hook

Kanye is smart enough to know he's in the Music Business.

It's served him well for many years now.

So along with the music, comes business.

As a partner in Tidal he should understand that and if he has a problem with it, there's a way to handle it properly.

Everything is negotiable.
thats the main thing for me, was he one of the founders of tidal with Jay?

Kanye sounding like a hurt lil brother. If Jay's team manages Meek it's smart to say "take me off the Drake record."

And obviously Jay don't rock him wifing Kim. From what we know about Jay he probably looks at that family like a joke. He ain't tryna hang with them. He ain't even go their wedding. Why would he want his daughter around them? They putting makeup on Kanye's daughter already. :lol:

Was at the Seattle show, had a great time but you can't tell me this tour comes anywhere close to the Yeezus tour :smh:

If you guys got time before your concert, I ordered the Pablo jacket. All sales are final, I'll post pictures when received. Some stuff is sold out but you should find a tee or so from the pop up shops. This is different from the tour merch.

https://www.pablosupply.com/password
PABLOFF#@#$312 (Password)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom