OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

basically acting like cheerleaders in their "battle"

also you don't see or hear females saying they are "team _______"  ?
But he didn't say I'm Team Ye. Nor did he cheerlead. I get what your saying but his statement doesn't appear to meet the description.

And is it "feminine" to believe one side of a story and not the other?

Just an odd way of thinking

****** too hard for themselves to have opinions [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
You have him 20 million without blinkin
He gave you 20 minutes on stage, **** was he thinkin?

You have him 20 million without blinkin
He gave you 20 minutes on stage, **** was he thinkin?
giphy.gif

Get this blasphemy out of here. Only gave him 20 mill. so he wouldn't leave for Apple. Hopefully Ye learned not to trust this snake.

So Kanye ranted and said he was working with Apple and Drake to drop an album together but the Tidal vs Apple didn't like the idea and he was blaming Jayz.

A month after the rant Drake is interviewed and asked about to joint album with Kanye and then Drake replies he never talked to Kanye about a joint album and doesn't know what he was talking about. Then Drake proceeds to say he needs to distance himself from Kanye.....

Drake got 19 mil to drop views as a Apple exclusive. Kanye got 20 Mil to drop TLOP as a Tidal exclusive.
Kanye said if he would have did the deal with Apple he would have gave 10 mill to Jay[emoji]129300[/emoji] as a statement believing he could have got more $ out of Apple with this Drake and Kanye album that he made up.[emoji]128532[/emoji]

So Kanye ranted and said he was working with Apple and Drake to drop an album together but the Tidal vs Apple didn't like the idea and he was blaming Jayz.

A month after the rant Drake is interviewed and asked about to joint album with Kanye and then Drake replies he never talked to Kanye about a joint album and doesn't know what he was talking about. Then Drake proceeds to say he needs to distance himself from Kanye.....

Drake got 19 mil to drop views as a Apple exclusive. Kanye got 20 Mil to drop TLOP as a Tidal exclusive.
Kanye said if he would have did the deal with Apple he would have gave 10 mill to Jay[emoji]129300[/emoji] as a statement believing he could have got more $ out of Apple with this Drake and Kanye album that he made up.[emoji]128532[/emoji]
No bro lemme educate you. Him and Drake were working on an album that's how pop style originally came together but being the track was going to be on Drake's album which was exclusive to Apple hov had an issue with and dropped the tack all together. Fast forward a couple months later Ye had a rant in which he stated he was tired of hearing 'for free' on the radio all the damn time and Drake being the sensitive dude he is caught feelings and said he wanted distance from Ye. When Ye was in talks with Apple his contract was reportedly to be $100 million with exclusive rights his new project plus be a spokesperson for Apple and gets to use the platform for videos and creative projects. He turned down Apple in faith that if tidal were to takeoff he would be given a larger share of the company and that hov would do right by him. In return of that faith hov gave him $20 million for exclusive rights for TLOP.

No bro lemme educate you. Him and Drake were working on an album that's how pop style originally came together but being the track was going to be on Drake's album which was exclusive to Apple hov had an issue with and dropped the tack all together. Fast forward a couple months later Ye had a rant in which he stated he was tired of hearing 'for free' on the radio all the damn time and Drake being the sensitive dude he is caught feelings and said he wanted distance from Ye. When Ye was in talks with Apple his contract was reportedly to be $100 million with exclusive rights his new project plus be a spokesperson for Apple and gets to use the platform for videos and creative projects. He turned down Apple in faith that if tidal were to takeoff he would be given a larger share of the company and that hov would do right by him. In return of that faith hov gave him $20 million for exclusive rights for TLOP.
I don't disagree with you but just think Drake and Kanye was in the studio together working on songs for their individual album and the idea came up and Kanye ran with it. If I was Kanye I would reestablished the Apple deal then give Jay his 20 back. Hovever 100 mil is a lot of money, I wonder what all Apple Music would have got for that?

I don't disagree with you but just think Drake and Kanye was in the studio together working on songs for their individual album and the idea came up and Kanye ran with it. If I was Kanye I would reestablished the Apple deal then give Jay his 20 back. Hovever 100 mil is a lot of money, I wonder what all Apple Music would have got for that?
the beauty of kanye is that you never know what this ***** is about to do next lol

i bet that partnership would have got far away from entertainment within the next 10-15 years.

give hov his 20 mill back and go make history...

although i feel as if 100 million is a gassed up number. thats being exaggerated.

basically acting like cheerleaders in their "battle"

also you don't see or hear females saying they are "team _______"  ?

But he didn't say I'm Team Ye. Nor did he cheerlead. I get what your saying but his statement doesn't appear to meet the description.

And is it "feminine" to believe one side of a story and not the other?

Just an odd way of thinking

Well it is the same users that defend and make excuses for Kanye that just so happen to take his side.

the beauty of kanye is that you never know what this ***** is about to do next lol

i bet that partnership would have got far away from entertainment within the next 10-15 years.

give hov his 20 mill back and go make history...

although i feel as if 100 million is a gassed up number. thats being exaggerated.
It was suppose to be along the lines of what U2 did with there album and be the album to jumpstart Apple Music streaming service. He was also going to be working alongside Apple with product design and were going to have donda used on special edition devices. Then talks fell through as Hov announced his service and Kanye being a loyalist went with him and Apple got Drake and Pharrell as the face of the service. According to the reports I found are saying multi million dollar with no number but found one from AHH stating $200 mil(never was that high $85-100 mill he was getting a percent of the company)l. This was a big deal when I was working for some company with a fruit on it.

Last edited:
damn.

i wonder what the odds of that still happening. the music is cool but i think his best musical days are behind him. give me a retrospective tour and im cool.

im more interested in the DONDA x Apple products because i feel like once he gets into the groove of making physical products we're gonna start to forget he was a musician at first just like you can sometimes "forget" Diddy used to be an actual artist in the shadow of all his non music endeavors.

Kanye would've flourished on the Apple platform IMO

He seems to wanna put out projects on multiple levels (video, audio, etc)

Imagine a 'GOOD' Beats One Radio series thats parallel with GOOD Fridays

plus Big Sean, Pusha T, Common etc...all fall under that umbrella so Apple would've definitely been a great move for both sides

Kanye being loyal got him screwed in the end (since he wants to be creative)

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'all a bunch of birds sounding like team Edward vs team werewolf guy

No matter the money, Ye ain't trippin bout that. He gon recoup it. He was just tryna be loyal, but found the streaming wars limiting to what he wanted to do.

He may on album, but he not responding publicly. He in a different space as now. Probably realized he was going crazy and dialing it back. 

I don't think anybody would be surprised if Kanye had a dumb rant soon about how Jay ain't use beats he sent him or some ****.

Back
Top Bottom