OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Ye: '' New Music on the way. And with that im producing Nas new Album''
The public: '' Oooooooo''

Ye: ''New Kicks and New colorways"
The public: '' Aaaaahhhhhh"

Also the public: YEEZY!, YEEZY!, YEEZY!, YEEZY!, YEEZY!, YEEZY! (He's BACC!!) (Cruel Summer!!)

Ye: "We have freedom of Speech but not freedom of thought ( and some other Pseudo Woke ****)
The public: "..... Alright Ye we feel you ( Where is he going with this??) (Yall look up to this fool??)

Ye: ''Im Supporting and Standing with Trump..... Again''
The public: '' BOOOOOOOOO (F*** You Ye!!!) (He still in the sunken place...) (I Miss the old Kanye) (SMH Cooon) oooooooooo!!!!!!! ''

Last edited:

Also the public: YEEZY!, YEEZY!, YEEZY!, YEEZY!, YEEZY!, YEEZY! (He's BACC!!) (Cruel Summer!!)

Ye: "We have freedom of Speech but not freedom of thought"
The public: '' BOOOOOOOOO (F*** You Ye!!!) (He still in the sunken place...) (I Miss the old Kanye) (SMH Cooon) oooooooooo!!!!!!! ''
Accurate.

Ye: "We have freedom of Speech but not freedom of thought ( and some other Pseudo Woke ****)
The public: "..... Alright Ye we feel you ( Where is he going with this??) (Yall look up to this fool??)

Reverse the order tho.

part of me is angry as a fan that hes this desperate for attention as a legendary creative

part of me is impressed with his lack of ****s to be trolling and have so much unpredictability this late in his career

part of me is angry as a fan that hes this desperate for attention as a legendary creative

part of me is impressed with his lack of ****s to be trolling and have so much unpredictability this late in his career

Honestly between how happy I’ve been as a Kendrick fan with what he’s brought to the table and how the surprise J. Cole album absolutely delivered, I’m cool with Kanye falling off. Real people want real music. Kanye can keep his BS.

I can never see Ye falling off or becoming washed no matter what. I have the ability to separate the artist from their work (not everyone can). With that being said i could care less about who Ye supports or doesnt support.. I just want the tunes. I dont label myself under any banner no matter if its politics or religion. (I dont **** with either). One thing i can agree with him on is the "Freedom of Speech but no Freedom of thought" statement.. I took what i could from that.

P.S. enough of the T.I.P slander in here :angry:

Last edited:
I can never see Ye falling off or becoming washed no matter what. I have the ability to separate the artist from their work (not everyone can).

You sure about that?

Look what you just typed :lol:

I kind of like the concept of Ye vs. The People. Would like more than a **** rip though.

Back
Top Bottom