OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

SMH ....

What am I missing?

I hear the new Ye song and what I got from it was ....

Why people mad cause I'm an Uncle Tom
Why people mad cause im comforting White Power
Why people mad cause I'm not talking about the usual black **** Crack, Shooting, Money. ****ung stereo typing Blacks as that's the only Cultural thing minorities have going.....

**** this dude and his fake conscious BS.

I dont mind that being the album cover if hes using it as a way of saying he finally dealt with the passing of his mom

Last edited:
Media/hip hop fans fickle

I ain’t seen one post (outside of NT) about the ‘vs. Ye’ song

People only wanna see it one way :lol:

This ish was all planned makes the ye x migos track make more sense. He knew everyone was gonna have this reaction. Kanye is more calculated than ppl think let’s be honest Trump is public enemy #1 and him putting the surgeon that put his mother under as the album cover makes me see this as him wanting to change negative connotation and just being open to others thoughts and dropping all the hate. Me being from Atlanta and dealing with racism it’s hard to see the why in why they hate me. I know all of them were taught from their parents and it was what they were raised on but should I hate them for how they were brought up opposite of me. One thing I know Ye has done is open the conversation so his strategy worked.

Lol I’m done with ye. Whether this is all an act to garner attention or from the heart, there’s no going back to supporting this dude. What does he know about empathy and love? That song was a boring dialogue, just showing that people can agree to disagree. But if he wanted to really empathize he’d hear the people out just like he heard MAGA.

This ish was all planned makes the ye x migos track make more sense. He knew everyone was gonna have this reaction. Kanye is more calculated than ppl think let’s be honest Trump is public enemy #1 and him putting the surgeon that put his mother under as the album cover makes me see this as him wanting to change negative connotation and just being open to others thoughts and dropping all the hate. Me being from Atlanta and dealing with racism it’s hard to see the why in why they hate me. I know all of them were taught from their parents and it was what they were raised on but should I hate them for how they were brought up opposite of me. One thing I know Ye has done is open the conversation so his strategy worked.
LMAO ....

Genius huh ...

You gonna turn your cheek because how someone was brought up huh ....

You gonna accept the fact that dudes can learn what's right and wrong but choose not to huh ....

This is the type of thinking that enslave Negros for a centuries. If you want to accept your oppressors opinions, you just another dummy.

There will not be change if you don't demand it ...

Kanye Song is him being a sellout. How can you respect a man that at every turn he praises white people but when a person of colors does something heroic it virtually goes unnoticed.

Kanye is a *****, hes been a sell out and nothing no one will say will change my mind.

I don't expect much from a man that said the Kardashians paved the way for interracial relationships. From a man that's married to a person that said this is racist only because all the social media. A person that said he wanted to make affordable clothes for everyone but yet has been exploiting the black culture and making clothes unaffordable for the black youth.

Keep thinking this dude is on some type of genius level ....

Last edited:
^^ Thats the first time i ever seen someone disrespect Donda on the internet.

If Ye die tommorow or offs himself everyone in here keeping the same energy right?

Last edited:
LMAO ....

Genius huh ...

You gonna turn your cheek because how someone was brought up huh ....

You gonna accept the fact that dudes can learn what's right and wrong but choose not to huh ....

This is the type of thinking that enslave Negros for a centuries. If you want to accept your oppressors opinions, you just another dummy.

There will not be change if you don't demand it ...

Kanye Song is him being a sellout. How can you respect a man that at every turn he praises white people but when a person of colors does something heroic it virtually goes unnoticed.

Kanye is a *****, hes been a sell out and nothing no one will say will change my mind.

I don't expect much from a man that said the Kardashians paved the way for interracial relationships. From a man that's married to a person that said this is racist only because all the social media. A person that said he wanted to make affordable clothes for everyone but yet has been exploiting the black culture and making clothes unaffordable for the black youth.

Keep thinking this dude is on some type of genius level ....

I’m gone breakdown everything you said. I’m not going to act like Ye has never been wrong and him siding with Trump was a genius move but we don’t know what part of Trumps politics he agrees as it was recently stated that ye has recently become politically enlightened so nobody no. What we do know is he sees trump getting in office as inspiration that he can get in. Kanye is an artist first an artist take inspiration seriously so who the hell knows and lastly on Kanye and Trump. Trump speaks his mind and doesn’t give a f*ck what anyone thinks who has a similar mentality.
Kanye has shown support for Black heroes. People forget Ye was heavily involved in getting Barack Obama the senate chair and fundraise for his first campaign. He didn’t perform in Florida in unison with other artist when Trayvon was killed. He always big ups other artist so that statement is completely false. People tend forget Kanye put a lot of black people in powerful positions especially in fashion.
On his clothing line every season prices significantly drop. A lot of his Calabasas line is $50 to $120 so I don’t see what’s so expensive from that. Jordan been selling shoes that came out 20-30 years ago with the same tech for $180 plus. He even proposed doing the entire uniforms in Chicago City Schools for FREE!!!
Lol you must be racist cause you mad he’s in a interracial marriage! Small minded much but hey that’s your opinion. It’s lame that you’ll automatically assume Kim out here respecting protest for likes maybe she actually does care and if she ain’t say anything we wouldn’t care.
Last but not least I’m going to share with you a little tidbit about me. I went to an all black catholic school only one in our district every other school was predominantly white. We had a very dominant basketball team I mean we blow teams out by like 40/50 points. I remember one game when the parents were booing and saying real f’d up stuff to 12-13 year olds and one kid was harassing me all game and the ref was calling nothing and the last straw was him elbowing me in the stomach and told his teammate got that nigg*r good. I literally got up and punched him the face. Got thrown out game and I was crying and what not cause I felt like I was in the right so why am I being punished. After the game the same kid came up to me and said I’m sorry and that his dad always talked like that at home about his boss who was black and when he got in his car there was a confederate flag on the back windshield. Racism taught not born. Who knows bro his son might have a black wife and have interracial kids and he gone have black grandkids and if he wants to be in their lives he’ll change and if not he’ll die alone and that family changes.
And last but not least God said turn the cheek so I will but hit me with a stone we scrappin!!!

I’m gone breakdown everything you said. I’m not going to act like Ye has never been wrong and him siding with Trump was a genius move but we don’t know what part of Trumps politics he agrees as it was recently stated that ye has recently become politically enlightened so nobody no. What we do know is he sees trump getting in office as inspiration that he can get in. Kanye is an artist first an artist take inspiration seriously so who the hell knows and lastly on Kanye and Trump. Trump speaks his mind and doesn’t give a f*ck what anyone thinks who has a similar mentality.
Kanye has shown support for Black heroes. People forget Ye was heavily involved in getting Barack Obama the senate chair and fundraise for his first campaign. He didn’t perform in Florida in unison with other artist when Trayvon was killed. He always big ups other artist so that statement is completely false. People tend forget Kanye put a lot of black people in powerful positions especially in fashion.
On his clothing line every season prices significantly drop. A lot of his Calabasas line is $50 to $120 so I don’t see what’s so expensive from that. Jordan been selling shoes that came out 20-30 years ago with the same tech for $180 plus. He even proposed doing the entire uniforms in Chicago City Schools for FREE!!!
Lol you must be racist cause you mad he’s in a interracial marriage! Small minded much but hey that’s your opinion. It’s lame that you’ll automatically assume Kim out here respecting protest for likes maybe she actually does care and if she ain’t say anything we wouldn’t care.
Last but not least I’m going to share with you a little tidbit about me. I went to an all black catholic school only one in our district every other school was predominantly white. We had a very dominant basketball team I mean we blow teams out by like 40/50 points. I remember one game when the parents were booing and saying real f’d up stuff to 12-13 year olds and one kid was harassing me all game and the ref was calling nothing and the last straw was him elbowing me in the stomach and told his teammate got that nigg*r good. I literally got up and punched him the face. Got thrown out game and I was crying and what not cause I felt like I was in the right so why am I being punished. After the game the same kid came up to me and said I’m sorry and that his dad always talked like that at home about his boss who was black and when he got in his car there was a confederate flag on the back windshield. Racism taught not born. Who knows bro his son might have a black wife and have interracial kids and he gone have black grandkids and if he wants to be in their lives he’ll change and if not he’ll die alone and that family changes.
And last but not least God said turn the cheek so I will but hit me with a stone we scrappin!!!
I'm racist? LoL

So you really do think the Kardashians paved the way for interracial relationships?

What a ******* joke.

Why are you comparing 12/13 year old to grown adults. Funny how that kid only showed remorse when you stood up for yourself! You didn't turn the blind cheek and let him do it again, or did you?

If you really think Kanyes clothes are readily available, then either something change and they are in abundance or you are mistaken. None of the initial seasons were easy or cheap to come by.

Just because he thru a line out there about inspiration for political views, doesn't negate everything else he rapped about in that song. Like why even stereotype your people talking about crack and shooting like is culturally??

Lastly there are a lot of things that influential people do that annoys me at times. He was very outspoken about people hating and racism and now he is basically telling everyone to join them and make it cool.

MAGA, regardless of what is being said is a racial slogan for racist people. Would you wear a HOOD and go around .. duck the symbolism, I'm going to turn this rock it and make it cool?

Carry on, you tried but you failed miserably.

Lift yourself is such a good beat lol
Shame he wasted it just to troll with "scoopity woop, scopity the poop" smh

Bro, that beat sounds like every fruit loops producer from the mid 2000s first beat. The sample is cool, but that beat is pretty terrible lol.

To me all of this is the ultimate troll job. I’m curious to see if these albums even see the light of day at this point. He’s trying to prove what Trump has been proving, that people will believe anything you say if they buy into you and your brand no matter how scooptity woop it is.

Back
Top Bottom