OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

dam what an interview ...half way through ..esp the part when he said he felt like he let people down as he was lying on that hospital bed.. dam :frown:

I thought the Lift Yourself song was a joke till I was listening to Spotify and it started playing :sick:. If the Album is 7 songs and these are 2/7:rofl:

I really liked the interview. It was interesting to hear his thoughts on all those aspects of his life and various industries.

Great interview, dude seems to have really gotten his focus back & past a lot of the barriers that can hold someone back.

I appreciate the imessage "sent/delivered" components to the marketing assets he's using.

so many messages being received right now

Kanye was dead *** serious on that second video when he was talking about slavery. Dude who came at him in the 3rd video was all facts though

Damn. I really enjoyed watching the interview with Charlemagne. Then, this tmz clip is posted. Wtf is this man doing? Is this trolling or is he for real??

Even TMZ schooling him. I thought that was the token black dude on the show but even he's letting Kanye know how far gone he is. :smh:

Slavery was a choice! For 400 years? Come on!

For all the people that still rock with this dude ... SMH

This is not trolling!

I'm glad the TMZ dude spoke up cause frankly this is pathetic.

No amount of explaining no amount of trolling no amount of anything is going to make me respect this dude as a human being period.

I wonder how his kids are being raised, if is with this same type of rhetoric???

And him dying his hair blond and wearing blue contact is in direct correlation with him wanting to be white.

**** him ...

Last edited:
Damn. I really enjoyed watching the interview with Charlemagne. Then, this tmz clip is posted. Wtf is this man doing? Is this trolling or is he for real??
How can you troll anyone by saying Slavery was a choice ... if people waited around for 400 years they must have wanted?

Nah Ye ain't trolling at all. He's a narcissistic loser that's sole mission in life at this point seems to be gaining approval from affluent and influential white men. You can see it in the way he talks about fashion and now politics and general thought process. He's Uncle Tomye going forward and honestly **** him.

He's definitely in album mode right now. It's a shame he's resorting to this because he can't catch a hit.

Back
Top Bottom