OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

976721AE-E86F-40FF-83D7-2F42A638CA79.jpeg
B97E1B75-E58E-4FFE-89A9-1CA1765DA241.jpeg
0D3DBA05-7614-4758-A867-A965DD653050.jpeg
EB5ABD49-8008-42B3-ACDF-CE03C8817E46.jpeg
F8DC72F1-AB12-4A2C-B239-A35EA0BDCFF5.jpeg
D5AB39FC-54A8-4C8A-A415-3503ADD7CD80.jpeg
2988CE8C-872B-4616-B65F-72A17957F68B.jpeg

Not sure if you guys found this or not - i just found the full clip

There are some important things Ye said in this ,like showing empathy for GW Bush.. but sadly because of his own antics none of that will get press..

Watching these clips, its clear to see Kanye is not listening, he's just waiting to talk.....

@ 5:30, doesnt even respond to Harveys question
@6:00, turns the conversation to himself,
@8:50 " hold on bruh, i'm on a wave right here, you talk everyday, let genius be free"..wtf?
@11:20 they start talking about wearing the hat, then all hell breaks loose... goes on about liposuction and opiods...
@15:00- 15:30 Kanye is clearly checked out, disrespecting Harvey and especially Charles (co exec producer) .."its probably better just to have harvey talk.. i got too much to say, y'all just gonna confuse my stream of thought.... you can just sit here tho.. " S M F H :smh:

He also did it to Van when he was trying to apologize, Kanye just talked over him.. he's not trying to listen...

As a fan literally from when i used to download his music under "kane west" i am at a loss... this MF hasnt done one thing for Chicago and at the end of the Charlamange video he wants to build a city , on his 300 acres in Calabasas?

WTF Ye? He is such a complex individual, i wish i had a background in psychology, as I'm sure his personalty type would make much more sense to me..

sorry for the rant

Haven’t watched the tmz yet , just finished the Charlemagne interview . Didn’t say anything wild / crazy imo but i know the tmz is going to be a tough watch

Which was first again?

I’m trying to keep this on the music. Best thing for Kanye West to do moving forward.
1. Scrap the album....I’m pretty sure with his current mind state whatever is suppose to come out June 1st is going to be poorly produced, terrible lyrics, and all over the place.
2. Get a new set of “close” friends
3. Get a personal trainer and nutritionist
4. Get an A&R that is reputable
5. Get the same production team that did the Graduation/ Rocafella albums
6. Pay GLC, Chy-hi, Big Sean, Travis Scott and all the unnamed people that helped write his past lyrics in the Rocafella days
7. After Kanye is mentally and physically healthy come out with the album and let the A&R work it...

If he would put a quarter of the budget that he wasted on fashion on production and lyrics He would be ok

At the end of the day all I want is good music. I can tell by his last album he doesn’t have a good team behind him

I’m trying to keep this on the music. Best thing for Kanye West to do moving forward.
1. Scrap the album....I’m pretty sure with his current mind state whatever is suppose to come out June 1st is going to be poorly produced, terrible lyrics, and all over the place.
2. Get a new set of “close” friends
3. Get a personal trainer and nutritionist
4. Get an A&R that is reputable
5. Get the same production team that did the Graduation/ Rocafella albums
6. Pay GLC, Chy-hi, Big Sean, Travis Scott and all the unnamed people that helped write his past lyrics in the Rocafella days
7. After Kanye is mentally and physically healthy come out with the album and let the A&R work it...

If he would put a quarter of the budget that he wasted on fashion on production and lyrics He would be ok

At the end of the day all I want is good music. I can tell by his last album he doesn’t have a good team behind him

Lol

Beat aight. (nah beat is whoop diddy poop)
So these are the lyrics we are expecting from Kanye now? No rhyme scheme at all. Just spitting random thoughts when he's in and out of his meds. :smh:

"switch up your flow, your 5hit is garbage · What you tryin' to kick, knowledge?"

Last edited:
If you go to wegotlove.com, the Charlemagne interview is on there.

Candace Owens says "We got love" as well in a tweet from earlier today.

I'm thinking this could be the title of the album. Or I could be stretching... :lol:

Seems like it

We Got Love

My guess is he’ll rollout videos like the one of him and tip/him tmz maybe, to that website

Back
Top Bottom