OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

This is worse than the Taylor Swift incident and the George Bush incident COMBINED....

f'ing guy.. did he forget his wife is Armenain and this little thing called the Armenian Genocide.....man idk how Kim is going to defend him for this one..she shouldnt even defend him tbh.. you cant just blindly support people "no matter what" ..people need to be checked......

Can’t wait til the album drops and everyone is back to suckin Kanye off... :lol:
Hmmm so you think an album is going to erase the fact he said blacks wanted to be beaten, rape, murder, work, humiliated, etc for 400 years?

Like there's not still special tension and he's siding with the white populous?

Yeah ok ....

Small minded people!

Now THIS was genius

E85F7321-F63C-4C60-95A0-1761C6DABB3A.gif

0512FCB9-08B6-4483-A8DC-959B520836E1.gif

Whatever Ye's goal with all of this is... it's a huge marketing move for him.
For people that weren't going to tune in to his new project for any reason probably will now.

I dont care if the album is a classic or toilet water, Im not listening to his music.

''Do you think Youre gonna end up ruining your legacy like Cosby by the way youre carrying on with things'' Something i wanted Charlamagne to ask him.

**** this guy. Mans said slavery was a ******* choice. He's in a position of power with money and influence and he goes on the national stage to tell us that Slavery was a choice.

Hmmm so you think an album is going to erase the fact he said blacks wanted to be beaten, rape, murder, work, humiliated, etc for 400 years?

Yeah ok ....

Small minded people!

He didn’t say that though lmao ****** love putting words on ppls mouths and running with it

He didn’t say that though lmao *****s love putting words on ppls mouths and running with it
So what you think slavery was?

A bunch of happy go lucky brothers that picked cotton and drank tea after?

You cant be this dumb to not understand it was a choice = they had options = they remain slaves cause they wanted = everything I said above.

But yeah ... you woke and what he said wasnt that deep.

I swear people are so damn ......

So what you think slavery was?

A bunch of happy go lucky brothers that picked cotton and drank tea after?

You cant be this dumb to not understand it was a choice = they had options = they remain slaves cause they wanted = everything I said above.

But yeah ... you woke and what he said wasnt that deep.

I swear people are so damn ......

You can get emotional, That’s still not what he said though. You’re misquoting and misrepresenting what he said. That’s a fact.

Interview was amazing. Damn so much real **** he talked about...

The Nike **** crazy

The obama **** wild too

Yeah ok ....

Small minded people!

I hate Kanye stans so much bro. My fn god

As someone me whose mom was bi polar & a friend growing who was bi polar, ice long suspected Kante as being bi polar too. I think it’s developed into megalomania now. When you read the definition, it fits him to a T...

I actually threw out his CDs & erased his music off my devices. I can’t support someone that openly champions the dotard like he has & his mischaracterization of slavery is beyond ignorant.

:lol: also anyone with dragon energy would play Go or at least chess... Kanye loves playing connect 4... :rolleyes:lol:

Last edited:
I was wondering how bad Kanye’s numbers would dwindle after his comments on TMZ. THE EXACT F’IN’ opposite it went. Man followers went from 19.1 to 28 million. The actual episode itself was actual pretty groundbreaking to bad nobody will watch it and just watch the 1 minute clip.

Back
Top Bottom