OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Nothing really bad. Album was just ok. Shows that 7 songs not gon work for everybody.

This joint was super slow. No songs really stood out to me. Idk man, I hope he goes back in the lab and makes some adjustments before releasing the CDQ.

Production / music wise this sounds good .... but kanye can’t put a bar together anymore man . ****s sad

It goes without saying that the beats are top notch... I got a feelin this may grow on me.

Push messed up whatever records Drake contributed, Ye had to throw something together last minute :lol:

Nothing really bad. Album was just ok. Shows that 7 songs not gon work for everybody.

This. I really thought after Daytona...that all of these Kanye produced albums were going to be some incredible **** because of the small margin for error with 7 songs

Hopefully the Kanye x Cudi delivers

This is the first time I wont be listening to a Kanye album. Feels kinda weird, because I wanna be excited like everyone else, but I just cant do it. :smh:

Enjoy fellas.

This album will come and go so fast. Let’s hope Cudi carries his dead weight on their joint project.

Ye always gotta do some un-normal **** like not having this on Tidal on release date/time smh... Ill wait till then I aint tryna hear music being streamed at an event

Back
Top Bottom