OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Man this is trash. I didn't like any of this at all. Maybe the cdq will change my mind but God damn this is bad like really bad.

"they trying to test my ghandi because I'm dressed in Abercrombie" dude is a fool

It felt very complete for such few tracks. And there were like a couple joints that I didn't like. First few are hard. The last song was very satisfying sonically and the lyrics were cool.

This is like those expensive meals that offer a sliver of food on the plate.

Last edited:
Thank you for making this easy for me you uncle Tom. This is trash.

Beat on track two is super cold though. Only song worth anything

Watch Kanye say this album was intended to be experienced outdoors only, and theres no physical copy :lol:

First listen, it was just OK. Maybe it will grow on me. The first 3 minutes of "I Thought About Killing You" were almost unbearable.

As of now, I like TLOP more than this. The highlights of that album far outshine the highlights on this one IMO.

"Real Friends" is the best full song (lyrics/production) he's made in the last 5-6 years.

"I'm In It" is the most poetic song I ever heard in my life, from Yeezus. but that says more about me than it does about Ye/the song

Got excited when I saw the album cover tbh. I thought he was going to approach mental health in a really inspired way. Especially with all of the recent news on him.

Easily his worst album. Only 7 songs and most of them are forgettable.

Ye really sampled himself talking in the intro like he said some really deep spoken word **** :lol:

just finished track 1.. this feels like bob dylan meets richard pryor meets tyler the creator

... i like it. but im also mildly ******ed and every girl i've dated has caught a 5150 so

Back
Top Bottom