OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Off the first listen, this is the most underwhelming Kanye album :-(
better than tlop and yeezus in terms of first listen

but my judgement is spinning 3 times: headphones at the gym; blasting in da car; home stereo

are Jay/Ye even back cool for this album to be dropping on Tidal?

This is feeling a lil Pablo-ish

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

i didn’t listen yet but my feelings on the “reviews”...

pablo was a let down compared to what he’s given us. this was an album whether yous want to admit it or not where we could get a kanye redemption. sounds like he he fell short of that.

redemption? thats for cats waiting for the old kanye.

facts. you know what you're getting... nothing is gonna be a blunder

some good production/samples
good features
and memorable one liners

don't think it's right to assume anything will be groundbreaking

i didn’t listen yet but my feelings on the “reviews”...

pablo was a let down compared to what he’s given us. this was an album whether yous want to admit it or not where we could get a kanye redemption. sounds like he he fell short of that.

I'm reading otherwise

I got really scared when the intro came on,

that beat was so beautiful I thought this might be another classic,

that would make it a lot harder for me to let kanye go,

but the rest of the album was just meh, I could live without this

listened to a low quality youtube stream of it that went down after i listened to it. It was on a loop so I'm not sure what track number i started listening to it.
#3 and #4 - tracks were pretty boring. Not feeling the hooks sound like some of those religious hooks from TLOP. valee was eeehh to ok though.
#5 Make no mistake - verses were better. Those same hooks from the first 2 tracks. :sick:
#6 Someday - i think is the Cudi track. Always enjoy Cudi singing but Kanye ruining it with his singing. Hook about being kids and free was pretty dope.
( side bar What i liked about the Pusha album is that the transitions between tracks are so nice throughout the album but in this album it is all over the place :nerd: and not in a good way)
#7 Cry tonight - forgettable. ends with a nicki minaj voicemail......
#1 Premeditated murder - ye rambling some kind of self mantra that he probably was repeating to himself after he visited the TMZ offices. :smh:
#2 Extacy - had a pretty nice beat verses sound like a mix of cyhi and 2016 pill poppin Ye. This might be the radio track??

Wasn't expecting much. hey 1-2 decent tracks. Beats very very sub-par but it could be to the low quality stream. Will give it an honest listen when CDQ out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom