OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

It’s some super lames on here man smh I think they the real trolls they enjoyed the album but won’t admit it because it’s the cool thing to do

First listen, it was just OK. Maybe it will grow on me. The first 3 minutes of "I Thought About Killing You" were almost unbearable.

As of now, I like TLOP more than this. The highlights of that album far outshine the highlights on this one IMO.

"Real Friends" is the best full song (lyrics/production) he's made in the last 5-6 years.

I agree with everything you said.

This album tbf is kinda the old Ye people wanted. It’s definitely too short though.

"I'm In It" is the most poetic song I ever heard in my life, from Yeezus. but that says more about me than it does about Ye/the song

Nah he was really talking about some real relatable relationship **** on that. It was just more popular to mock Yeezus at the time

So one time all the way threw...and i think yikes might be the only song right now i mess with....
Like i don't really see myself coming back to this album. A whole lot of meh...

and idk why but like 070 shake on that one song....um how long do you have to hold your hand on a stove to physically bleed? The stove would burn you really really bad...but like you wouldn't bleed...the wound would be cauterized while you just burn...the fact that its repeated over and over makes me hate it so much

in no way, shape or form is this album:

a classic
dope
******* with college dropout
******* with anything that came before it
the old ye

at all. period. i don't care who said what. no way unless there are alternate versions floating around that none of us have heard.

also production wise this is a letdown. hoping the nas **** has all the good beats he was able to produce, if any.

imagine wanting to hear college dropout in 2018

GET OVER IT

i'm going to sit back and appreciate 35 new songs made by ye over this next month

arnold.gif

none of his new **** is cohesive. all of it sounds all over the place...album sounds like pablo 2... or rather pablo throwaway tracks.

i'd rather listen to college dropout backwards than off his meds ye. i said what i said.

Back
Top Bottom