OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

track 2 sounds like 808s n heartbreaks mixed with linkin park n good charlotte n green day mixed with savage kanye.

i like this song, but this song makes me sad, because it lets me know that kanye is gonna die soon.

[if he really doing DMT then this explains why he's like how he is now btw]

track 3

i didnt like it at first, cuz valee is mad annoying.. but as the song progressed i got into the vibe
i like a lotta weird music so i was able to just take the song in

it aint a great song, i dont love it.. but another layer that im getting from this album that i aint mention prior already
is some superfreaky rick james on heron ****

Album flames. Got a little bit of everything for everyone only issue I have is that verse when he ended it with ‘my *****’ just through it all off.

track 4

im not homophobic but this song is mad gay b

how the hell did a song with jeremih, PND, and Ty$ all on the same track be so underwhelming
this beat trash too

damn it kanye this **** sound like u put it together in 2 mins

track 5 is iiite

too short b. this **** like 1 verse long wtf

son deadass went into the booth and 1 take freestyled the whole ****in album

First 2 songs are the only ones that will get any play from me. Fast forward to next Friday so we can hear that Cudder.

track 7 violent crimes

kanye really smoked my brain out like a hotbox on this song
i really dont wanna have a daughter cuz that verse is a damn fact

to wrap it all up review:

if u'r looking for a rap album- this aint it

if u'r looking to have a relationship with an album where your instabilities are reflected and u can cope with them, and grow with the album like if it's a dysfunctional person. then this album is for you.

i dont wanna have a relationship with this album tho it's gonna put a toll on me.

im probly gon be listening to tracks 1 - 2 - 6 independently. i got the point of the other songs but i dont want them, them ****s make my stomach upset. too much for my soul to handle

im in rap listening mood tho so back to pusha's album on repeat

This is the type of album is expect for someone married to a Kardashian to make. Did he make the whole album yesterday?

This **** kinda crazy tho moe

Some songs I can't stand tho

Sample is crazy on No Mistakes

Not sure how to feel bout this one Ye'

Back
Top Bottom