OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

You're boy is extremely confused or trying to prove a nonexistent point.

Have the masses believe this was a calculated action, **** out of here with this nonsense.

America has never been great for Minorities, EVER! So Make America Great Again can only be perceived [actually only is] as a white slogan.

DoHFof5VAAUizlJ.jpg

You're boy is extremely confused or trying to prove a nonexistent point.

Have the masses believe this was a calculated action, **** out of here with this nonsense.

America has never been great for Minorities, EVER! So Make America Great Again can only be perceived [actually only is] as a white slogan.

DoHFof5VAAUizlJ.jpg

I don’t care, as long as the music is good this time.

Based on the current songs he is releasing I’m not expecting good music.

Y’all think this upcoming release is from that scrapped album?? It was supposed to actually be the old ye based on people that heard it?

Last edited:
I like the beat but I couldn’t understand one lyric...
Honestly thought that was on purpose.

Reminds me of test track of Ye's that released for the song Eyes Closed (I think) when it just had the hook and he mumbled and made noises for the verses.

Just seems like now he don't give a **** and released it as is :lol:

Oh great, more bad singing and autotune. At least be more than 7 songs this time. That would be a start to possibly a better album.

2 albums in less than 6 months to try and keep people’s attention, still thinking SNL is a popular enough platform to premiere new music on, thinking you could make MAGA hats fashionable.

Kanye has officially fallen off.

Back
Top Bottom