OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

He said he still waiting on a feature from Rihanna, the mix/mastering on the track he previewed is trash , etc.

Either the album doesn’t drop tonight or songs aren’t going to be mixed right lol

This ish ain’t dropping til tomorrow afternoon/early night at the earliest

But knowing Ye, we’ll get this on Monday

Man... if this album is trash, I might have to pick up my pitchfork and torch too.

giphy.gif

i'd widit. he brought back the ***** *** MAGA hat.

yall said ye been falling off since 808s. "cancel" him already. yall aint gotta listen to his stuff u know that right?

Who said 808’s was ‘Ye falling off? I’m inclined to say that’s him at his zenith. The fall off happened around TLOP

Who said 808’s was ‘Ye falling off? I’m inclined to say that’s him at his zenith. The fall off happened around TLOP
i loved 808s. but this very same NT crowd was hating on 808s hard body

Snippet of some song off of Yandhi

Lovin the vibe. But when he tries to hit those higher notes. It doesn't feel right lol it'll probably grow on me but so far the beats seem like they'll definitely carry this album mostly. I hope he raps more forreal

Kanye West showed up to The FADER offices for a meeting on Thursday. His visit turned into an impromptu listening of some songs off his forthcoming album YANDHI, which in turn changed into a complex dialogue about his role in the world, his business plans, and his love of Chicago. What follows is a small report of that lengthy conversation.

He played a handful of unfinished songs off the project. Ty Dolla $ign was featured on multiple songs. The album also featured 6ix9ine, who pled guilty to three felony accounts of sexual misconduct with a child, and deceased rapper XXXtentacion, who was accused of kidnapping and abusing his pregnant girlfriend. He said he was sending one of the hooks of the song to Rihanna for her to record her vocals. He said the album would be out on Saturday. At certain points of the listening, he asked if he should change some of his lyrics and invited several people to his studio for followup discussions and input.

808s is a classic... It ain’t his fault others sound like **** trying to be him.
They were two different statements.

808s is trash. Kanye sounds like **** using autotune. Classic trash using what you call it.

It also birthed more trash.

They were two different statements.

808s is trash. Kanye sounds like **** using autotune. Classic trash using what you call it.

It also birthed more trash.

Na, what I’m saying is that **** is a classic... there has been some good auto tune efforts from others but they are not anywhere close to what 808s is/was.

Back
Top Bottom