OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

Snippet of some song off of Yandhi

**** out of here with this snippet BS. If this would of have had no title, everyone would of have clowned the ridiculous nonsense, but put Ye and everyone talking about it will grow on me.

Basura ....

Dude ******* talking about Yandhi like I give a **** about a Love and Hip Hop reality star.

**** out of here with this snippet BS. If this would of have had no title, everyone would of have clowned the ridiculous nonsense, but put Ye and everyone talking about it will grow on me.

Basura ....

Dude ****ing talking about Yandhi like I give a **** about a Love and Hip Hop reality star.

Damn man, at least let this **** drop before you lose your mind.

Damn man, at least let this **** drop before you lose your mind.
LoL

I know, I hope he brings good music since I personally dont respect him. And no I dont have to know the dude to make that determination.

There are plenty of **** he has done for me to come to that conclusion.

From saying the Kardashian were the gateway to interracial relationships.

To him saying slavery was a choice.

To him wearing a hat that only pertain to whites, since America has never been great for anyone of color.

To him trying to be a ******* genius by wearing a Kap and MAGA hat when they dont go hand in hand.

To saying he wanted to make dope clothes for the masses but not surprisingly made it almost impossible to attain.

Etc etc etc.

He doesnt give a **** about the kids.

Excited for this project, I honestly haven't gone back to Ye very much... But definitely KSG.
Hoping this is whatever he was going to do before the TMZ incident and that's it's a flushed out album.

Na, what I’m saying is that **** is a classic... there has been some good auto tune efforts from others but they are not anywhere close to what 808s is/was.
Nah 808s is trash.

The majority of autotune is garbage. And as far as autotune it ain't better than what T-Pain did with it (the whole reason Kanye even started using it).

**** not even hip hop.

It's something Kanye made widely okay to use for dudes wno can't sing to try and be singers.
Hes not talking about a love and hip hop person. You just came in here to hate :lol:
:rofl:

That's funny. I didn't think of Yandy from LHH

I’m in that category. Just felt like underwhelming R+B for the most part. I would say the same of some of Drakes content.

Only songs I remember liking were Paranoid and Amazing. And some elements of others (drums on Love Lockdown. If memory serves Cudi sounded good on Welcome to Heartbreak). Just my .02.

Working with Ty$ has been one of the better decisions he’s made over the years

Wait ... you didn’t like dark twisted fantasy? Literally first time heard somebody say that lol

At the time it released, I didn’t enjoy it as an album if that makes sense. I felt like he ruined that album with the whole Good Friday thing he did. Pretty much leaked the album week by week.

People just love using their current feeling of Ye to say some BS

Wut

:nerd:
02B28A17-DDA7-4227-939B-7B17D921FA9C.jpeg

What am I watching right now?

Also do they not censor curse words any more? :lol: This kid said **** like 8 times.

Something about the performance just seemed pisspoor. The sound, their vocals, etc.

Back
Top Bottom