OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

the influence Kanye has is so insane. He can design the most hideous of shoes and it'll sell out instantly. He can design a puffy jacket that resembles a garbage bag and profits are through the roof. He can release mediocre music and people will call it a masterpiece. Ironic that he once said "no one man should have all that power"
Forgot to add that he can support a white supremacist President who had a father who was a klansman and black people will still support him. Kanye legit may be the anti christ.

you keep posting about how terrible kanye is now, yet you watched the entire livestream and were asking when the album drops :rofl:
I’m an objective person. I watched to confirm or dismiss my beliefs about his artistry. I’ll never be a person that bashes ones art without listening to the art or watching the art, that’s lame to me.

I can understand this and if others like it I’m happy for u. Cause we stay trying to bash people.

album is 50/50 to me until I can sit and listen to the final cut

I'm in the same boat. First set of songs I didn't like at all but after about midway through I heard some stuff I can see myself liking. Will def wait for the final cut to make my decision

Hoping some of these songs see the light of day but at this point who knows. Feels like that mysterious Wu album but we actually got to hear some of this and now it might be put in the vault forever.

Ye stans different
ED381297-794A-437B-982B-92822FDF410E.jpeg

them Twitter anime profile pics be talking crazy .

Hoping some of these songs see the light of day but at this point who knows. Feels like that mysterious Wu album but we actually got to hear some of this and now it might be put in the vault forever.
Feel like some of this stuff won’t materialize, especially the early songs with the unfinished verses. Seems like the general consensus was that it started weak then began to pick up.

Ye just made history, legit just charged folks their hard-earned money to listen to a rough draft.

Going into this with very low expectations. I'd love to be wrong, but this is 2021 Kanye we're talking about.

So the tape really ain't drop. Ye ain't dropped no heat frfr, in years. Since Yeezus. And even that took a minute to warm up. It got Fuego tho.

Ye was butt cheeks.

When he writes his own ****, it be mediocre as hell. But then the production shines.

Glad I didn't stay up/woke up for this at night. I really thought the album would've been dropped when I wake up...

I don't understand this listening party at all. From what I've read, most songs he played at the event in Vegas, were not played in Atlanta. Like +10 songs were played in Vegas, but not today.

What has happened in the meantime?! Did Rubin make Kanye scrap the album again?! Super confusing

Its gonna drop

Yall know it was gonna be like this

Kanye drops are like a circus, every release is not thesame

yall knw hes a ‘perfectionist’, disorganized, working on it all the way until its release

even after release it will still be tinkered with, he did the same exact ish with tlop

Last 3 albums had weird drops, this wont be different

Theres more songs that wasnt played that will be released, we seen 2 chainz recording

supposedly theres a westside gunn feature on the album

And then ppl saying different songs were played at the first listening party

which leads me to conclude what we heard last night is not the whole lp

we got a sample, ye gonna deliver the entree

from what I heard i love it 🤷🏿‍♂️

I consider myself a Kanye Stan and what we heard last night was terrible.

The entire thing sounded like a giant intro/interlude/outro.

The song with Travis, Kanye wasn’t even on?

Disappointed is an understatement.

I'm in the same boat. First set of songs I didn't like at all but after about midway through I heard some stuff I can see myself liking. Will def wait for the final cut to make my decision

bruh soon as I said this ish depressing it turned up.

how the songs are arranged will play a big role on how feel.

track list arrangements is a huge deal.

It’s always hilarious hearing people say they like the old Kanye. He’s been pretty consistent throughout his career. I’m convinced a lot of the same people wouldn’t really like the old Kanye albums if they released now.

He’s always been more about the production.

dark twisted fantasy and or life of Pablo wasn’t old ye

It was production with some Jesus sprinkled (Pablo first two tracks)

This Kanye is honestly so moody and sad like the weekend can make dark music and it slaps.

it’s Kanye moaning and being sad most of the time. Now the back side of the listening party had some energy a little.

old ye isn’t just soul beats and sample it’s more of good production good not great lyrics and some songs that will be classics.

Jesus walks is better than most of this album a mix of religion and rap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom