OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

I mean his actions around the Presidential Campaign was alarming but watching him on the live screen walk around in circles gave me a creepy vibe like he was saying bye in a way. Especially when he was on his knees weeping

so it would've been better if he...stood still in the middle of an entire football field sized space and didn't move? then you'd feel better about his mental health? :lol:

As insensitive as it is his mom died 15 years ago he has the money and resources for grief counseling. I believe he still uses his moms death to get away with dumb **** he says and does.

I mean his actions around the Presidential Campaign was alarming but watching him on the live screen walk around in circles gave me a creepy vibe like he was saying bye in a way. Especially when he was on his knees weeping

looking at it too much

just enjoy the Music bro

As insensitive as it is his mom died 15 years ago he has the money and resources for grief counseling. I believe he still uses his moms death to get away with dumb **** he says and does.

Kanye is the same person we saw on Punkd
I’m tired of folks using his moms death as a excuse
They don’t do that for anyone else man I swear :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I’d be surprised if he does Rolling Loud this weekend, given the status of where things were at last night.

He could be grieving the loss of Kim in his life also? I mean I thought that whole thing about “a real man never abandons his family” over and over was pretty clearly directed at Kim and that he feels abandoned.

Either way this whole thing is a disaster.

I don’t feel like this is Kanye’s usual craziness with the delays. I believe it’s done and this is just for more hype

Back
Top Bottom