OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES 2 (NOW AVAILABLE sorta)

9C5FFCB0-C442-4384-A166-A7295B6FF7C0.jpeg

looks like they were in a suite. looks like standard venue upcharge. *kanye shrug*

Was there.

Actual prices for the stuff we bought..

(3) Tenders & Fries - $9
Vegan Burger & Fries - $8
Bacon Cheese Burger - $7
Commemorative Drink Cups (Free Refills) - $4

We brought our own alcohol and other edible goodies... hehe...

the Dome always has good prices. I knew that post was cap and the dome charges the same for all events for food.

Well it’s crazy how we having discussion and the whole album when it drops is something totally different.

then we have discussions again

at least it’s entertaining to say the least.

Indeed. I was pretty smacked but I remember feeling like he was singing too much 🤔 but I think the final product will be solid 👌🏾

When the joint finally drops and it sounds different than last nights "listening party
Well it’s crazy how we having discussion and the whole album when it drops is something totally different.

then we have discussions again

at least it’s entertaining to say the least.
Truth. When it finally drops we'll have discussions on how the "listening party" version of a song was better/worse, sounds very different, Hov sounds different/changed the flow, etc. Love or hate him Kanye really gets people going in one way or another.

more people showed up to add verses. Theophilous London said they were working on it through the night. Ye was reworking some stuff too.

same deal as all his albums.

So its going to be even more of a compilation album then how it already sounded?

Smh

That verse was dope! People (not saying you) act unimpressed when Jay drops simple bars, forgetting that he is arguably the best to ever touch the mic. His verse fit the song and I think at the end of the day that might be a standout on a solid album.

what I’ve heard from that verse so far wasn’t impressive at all :lol::lol:
but to be fair I’m not sure if that the whole verse

I worry for Kanye’s mental health.

Having a listening party for an album that is not even mastered/Mixed/or features cleared is nuts. Then making people wait for over an hour to then walk around in circles with kim’s leg stocking on your head and play music that wasn’t even sync’d with the stadium’s speakers or sound tested is nuts. Dude had a Beats commercial😂 for an album that didn’t even come out😂

I am hearing genius and creative being chatted but being unprepared/rushed isn’t the traits of a genius or creator.

Hopefully brother Kanye can find peace

Having a listening party for an album that is not even mastered/Mixed/or features cleared is nuts. Then making people wait for over an hour to then walk around in circles with kim’s leg stocking on your head and play music that wasn’t even sync’d with the stadium’s speakers or sound tested is nuts. Dude had a Beats commercial😂 for an album that didn’t even come out😂

I am hearing genius and creative being chatted but being unprepared/rushed isn’t the traits of a genius or creator.

You’re now worried for his mental health?

Many geniuses were insane… wtf? 🤣

what kind of garbage post was that? The guy has been insane for over a decade.

Being messy is heavily associated w/ creativity.

Back
Top Bottom