OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

If this is anything less that a complete disaster I'll be shocked.

no it shouldn't. Sounded great as a snippet. Boring af as a song. They wasn't even on the same subject
naw, he talking about Picasso. Has to do with being an artistic genius 

How do you know?

No more parties in LA got cut wow. That's his best verse since new God flow.

Another stupid album title by Kanye. Half his album titles are stupid.

Last edited:
NMPILA should be on the album.
no it shouldn't. Sounded great as a snippet. Boring af as a song. They wasn't even on the same subject
I think it may be in reference in Pablo Escobar if NPILA is any indication.
naw, he talking about Picasso. Has to do with being an artistic genius 
He definitely was talking about Pablo Escobar at the end of that I feel like Pablo part about there's no need to go out. Go Google Pablo Escobars "prison"

Wtf Ye cut No More Parties out for?! And that title :x

The interest is slowly dwindling on this album for me :smh:

Well at least that Curren$y & ALC jawn comes out on the 14th...

Im sure this album will be cool but i have never seen an artists album release so unorganized & indecisive. Dude gotta song on the tracklist called Freestyle 4 with dots next to almost each song asking which one? Almost as if he doesnt even know what he wants on the album. Just give us everything at this point Kanye lol

Never get why people would be mad an already released song isn't on an album when instead they get a brand new song they haven't heard lol

Never get why people would be mad an already released song isn't on an album when instead they get a brand new song they haven't heard lol

When its song i like then i wanna hear it on the album ESPECIALLY if the album is short. Felt the same way about Pusha T leaving Lunch Money off his last album

Back
Top Bottom