OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Terrible terrible title. But I gotta feeling he gonna give the people what they want this time around.

How do you not put Parties In LA on the album? :smh:

Why the hell would he name this Life Of Pablo? :lol: I guess Pusha ghostwrote this ****.

I'm trying to rock with Ye on this but this _ is trippin. This album better be good.

Last edited:
Im sure this album will be cool but i have never seen an artists album release so unorganized & indecisive. Dude gotta song on the tracklist called Freestyle 4 with dots next to almost each song asking which one? Almost as if he doesnt even know what he wants on the album. Just give us everything at this point Kanye lol

I'm fairly sure that the "Which One?" is a tease in reference to the title. Like, "the life of WHICH Pablo?"

Also fairly certain that the dots were for organizational purposes. Maybe those were the tracks that were fully mixed/mastered already or something.

Do you even Ye, my ___? :lol: He's always been the kind of artist that works until the very last second so none of this is really new. The various steps to get to the final point are just more visible now than they used to be.

Y'all gotta stop tripping and just wait to see what happens.

Almost forgot $pitta is blessing us on Valentines Days though :smokin

Last edited:

Im sure this album will be cool but i have never seen an artists album release so unorganized & indecisive. Dude gotta song on the tracklist called Freestyle 4 with dots next to almost each song asking which one? Almost as if he doesnt even know what he wants on the album. Just give us everything at this point Kanye lol
I'm fairly sure that the "Which One?" is a tease in reference to the title. Like, "the life of WHICH Pablo?"

Also fairly certain that the dots were for organizational purposes. Maybe those were the tracks that were fully mixed/mastered already or something.

Do you even Ye, my ___?
laugh.gif
He's always been the kind of artist that works until the very last second so none of this is really new. The various steps to get to the final point are just more visible now than they used to be.

Y'all gotta stop tripping and just wait to see what happens.

Almost forgot $pitta is blessing us on Valentines Days though
smokin.gif
this why I always mess with you @Gordonson.

giphy.gif

Just happy it drops tomorrow. the way whole lead up to switching names and the Twitter rants been corny.

And yeah the title sucks. So help Me God was so dope to me smh

Ebro also said it might be the best Kanye album ever

Kanye knew from the jump he was going to change the title a few times before the actual release date to keep everyone talking *the man himself shrug*

The hell is up with that title :lol:

In all honesty, I couldn't care less about a title of an album if the content is good.

Im checkin' out the show at a theater in OC tomorrow (EVERY ticket package is sold out, yes even the $500 and $600 + ones) I wish I could just sit in the back and duct tape my GoPro or Flipvid to the wall and record it :lol:

I got the ticket that includes the download for the album, so I'm hoping it comes out tomorrow (especially since I'm going to Vegas this weekend) but I'm now feeling a bit pessimistic.

assuming he finished the album yesterday/today, if he has 3-4 people mastering the songs by tomorrow morning, then maybe we will get it? (digitally)

Did he ever even say the actual album was coming out tomorrow?  Isn't it just playing over his Yeezy Season 3?  

Back
Top Bottom