OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

30 Hours is probably the closest thing you'll get to vintage Ye.....definitely doesn't sound like most of his new material.

I really like the album but I also don't
This. I really enjoy a lot of the production. But some of the lines are so cringe worthy, the album feels in no way cohesive at all.

As someone who has been a Kanye fan/Stan since I first heard the Jesus Walks snippet in 03, I think it's time to say this "creative genius" lost it. I will enjoy this album sonically for a while.

But how this is the same guy who made MBDTF then claimed he made it as an apology album, and called this "album of the life." I'm almost offended he could possibly think this is better than MBDTF. I can never tell if he truly believes the things he says or if he just says them to say them.
Isn't Ye's thing that he wants to change though? Yeezus was his first radically different album and this is following suit. The chances of that old Yeezy returning for an entire album are 0 to non existant

Just sit back and let it ride 
nthat.gif

Isn't Ye's thing that he wants to change though? Yeezus was his first radically different album and this is following suit. The chances of that old Yeezy returning for an entire album are 0 to non existant

Just sit back and let it ride :nthat:

I'm digging it. But after No Parties and Real Friends dropped, I was really filled with false hopes that we'd get an album full of the old Kanye.

Sonically thought the album is pretty dope, I agree with dude who said it feels like a compilation, I told my friend that from the Yeezy Season 3 stream it coulda been Cruel Winter. But I'm going to do my best to enjoy it for it is.

I'm just really having a hard time imaging a tour when the album is so feature heavy, and Yeezus really didn't have that many features. Damn that was a great tour...

Ye definitely kept of his streak of great intros though, even if it sounds like Chance made the whole song lol.

And what Matt Barnes line? I listened to 30 hours at least 30 times today and never caught a Matt Barnes line... SMH at me.

Last edited:
I'm digging it. But after No Parties and Real Friends dropped, I was really filled with false hopes that we'd get an album full of the old Kanye.

yea man

this

Matt Barnes reference was at 2:21 btw

you don't listen well

i need sleep asap

Last edited:

Just sit back and let it ride 
nthat.gif

Sonically thought the album is pretty dope, I agree with dude who said it feels like a compilation, I told my friend that from the Yeezy Season 3 stream it coulda been Cruel Winter. But I'm going to do my best to enjoy it for it is.

I'm just really having a hard time imaging a tour when the album is so feature heavy, and Yeezus really didn't have that many features. Damn that was a great tour...

Ye definitely kept of his streak of great intros though, even if it sounds like Chance made the whole song lol.

And what Matt Barnes line? I listened to 30 hours at least 30 times today and never caught a Matt Barnes line... SMH at me.
The world couldn't handle 23 songs on the level of those 2. I was so hyped when they dropped. 

And lmao I completely missed it too. I had to hit up rap genius after he said that. It's in there though 

Last edited:
Man after listening to OG Wolves again, kinda disappointed in the album version. Sia & Vic Mensa killed the original.

Last edited:
just played it again

you know what

you could be right

But he references

He's rambling at the end and eh says something along the lines of "I'd run 50 miles to whoop you like Matt Barnes..." not verbatim but I mean it was something like that lol. Definitely a up to date metaphor. Leads me to believe Kanye meant for this album to contain some of his vintage type music as well as some of his newer sounding music.

Man after listening to OG Wolves again, kinda disappointed in the album version. Sia & Vic Mensa killed the original.

I am too......i'm a little shocked to why the change? I get the addition of Frank Ocean but I don't understand why Mesna and Sia aren't on here. I assumed it was asked somewhere in here lol.

Album won't be on iTunes until March 12 [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Album won't be on iTunes until March 12 [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

So they must want everyone and their moms to download this album before then?

I was hoping to scrap tidal by Friday at the latest 

damn...

source?

Dude on Twitter who's usually right about all music related said tidal has the exclusive for a month and March 12 is the iTunes date

Kanye's DJ

thanks for the info

Tidal must pay him a huge amount of money, if he pushes the apple date that much behind them

he's prolly finally trying to give tidal that push. he's a co-owner, so it makes sense to promote his business.

but yeah, that month long exclusive is wild. console gaming system dlc exclusive times. :lol:

edit: have been listening to wolves on repeat. still miss vic and sia. *mj cry*

CbD2h6QUEAEkl3i.jpg:large

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom