OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

after digesting the album for a bit the 'compilation' talk is fair

lowkey, TLOP is a juiced up, better Cruel Summer.

Its still flames though.

Signed up for tidal and for some reason this album is the only thing that won't play :smh:

I tried to listen to it legitimately. O well.

I want to buy the album but I guess Ye don't want our money. Way to sellout to The Man 
mean.gif

Haven't heard it yet.

But it seems like from now on Kanye is just gonna make futuristic Puff Daddy and The Family/DJ Khaled albums.

This guy KanYe really put a guy that got on the rap game two weeks ago, and wont be around for a year on "One of the greatest albums of all time"

Look at all those features..... This is a compilation album or a mixtape.

Last edited:
This joint really not dropping for another month on iTunes.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Can't knock the hustle though from Tidal and Kanye.

Why y'all mad it's not on iTunes? The 320 version is out there. That's better than the iTunes quality.

Last edited:
Still not signing up for Tidal. Ill listen to it whenever it becomes available for everyone like how music is supposed to be. Release has been corny, hope the music is at least worth it.

Release has been pretty epic tbh,
Dude had computers Putin

Wonder when physical copies will be out
Not messing with tidal at all
Jay lost

Last edited:
I bet Ye gonna keep retweaking the album before it hits physical/itunes

I didn't hear anything before the album dropped... didn't really care. I didn't like this new Kanye. 

I downloaded and gave a listen today, and was BLOWN AWAY! 

Ultra light beam is so dope

After listening to it compared to the original version I now understand the disappointment with the album version of Wolves.
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom