OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Wow, he finally dropped the album?

F60.gif

Right Click and save this gif asap :rofl:

hit and miss album for me, his promo was more interesting than the actual music content. some good songs but that's it.

Can one of you aware me, so if Rhianna and Kanye are all on Tidal, how was it that Rhi's album popped up on iTunes right away and you can't go to no store without seeing the cd, but for TLOP not so much? I don't even want to try tidal, I just want the music, and I'll wait for it but it just seems confusing to me.

Played father stretch my arms during my long run this morning

Felt the soul and spirit :smokin

That gospel tho :smokin

Lyrically this album is so damn weak IMO, however I ******* love the production. Seems like a huge mix of themes he has done (sonically) over his career.

This guy KanYe really put a guy that got on the rap game two weeks ago, and wont be around for a year on "One of the greatest albums of all time"

Look at all those features..... This is a compilation album or a mixtape.

Bruh shut up .. MBDTF had a lot of features as well .. Y'all just like to complain about everything

This guy KanYe really put a guy that got on the rap game two weeks ago, and wont be around for a year on "One of the greatest albums of all time"

Look at all those features..... This is a compilation album or a mixtape.
Bruh shut up .. MBDTF had a lot of features as well .. Y'all just like to complain about everything
Good point, and thats his best album. This is terrible though.

So the production is on point huh? Cool, thats all I look for in Kanye these days. I only heard the snippets so far.

I wanted to buy this but I'm not messing with Tidal...sorry Ye. *searches for a link*

Edit: Shoutout to the alley oop.

Last edited:
Hahaha it's funny to see people complain about Tidal.

Who really cares, if you really want it that bad you'll go out and find it like anything else on the Wild World Web.

Ya'll are so lazy now days, I remember having to wait 30 minutes for one song to download on 56K.

How about you use the energy you spent to complain about Tidal to google and find the album for free.

Everything is for free as long as you put in the work and know how to get it.

As far as Tidal, J is a business, so I'm pretty sure they had this exclusive stretch of Rih, Ye and Yonce

lined up to try to salvage what has been considered a disappointment thus far.

TLOP is not Ye's best work, but there are some joints on there I wont front.

Production is pretty solid as well.

I just stream using the Rhapsody app. It works for me, So I'm like why mess with an app I gotta pay for, when I can stream any song I want ?

personally i hate subscription based models. for my music management habits, i download what i need, and manage all my files

i dont want to have to stream unless i absolutely need to esp @ $20/month... FOHWTBS 

Last edited:
Played it once so far. Some of the production reminds me of Yeezus. Not sure why he's rapping off beat on some songs. That's wack.

So far the songs that I liked were Famous, Highlights, I Love Kanye, FML, Real Friends and 30 Hours.

Who the hell is the fake Future? These guys really have no shame. Just straight copies out here.

Also feel like there's more talking than rapping on this album.

"Mary meeting Joseph in the club" might be one of the worst lines I've ever heard in music. Wow.

"Skurr Skurr Skurr like a private school for women" HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

What's the difference with Facts and Fade? They sound almost identical.

Album is better than Yeezus but that's not saying much. Only got through it once, I'll play it a few more times later on and get a better feel.

Back
Top Bottom