OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Wonder how much of just release it on Tidal going to hurt his sells. Now everyone has a copy already by the time he else it everywhere else.

Just had to drop in to say this is THEE BEST KANYE album I have ever heard, Every song I hear is better than the last......

He changes the game yet again, he's doing what no one else is doing and succeeding. 

I like that he built off the variations of Yeezus and went more with the orchestral gospel themes, and for the most part left the techno behind. 4 stars. 

Last edited:
I didn't care for any of the streaming services either. But Apple gave me 3 months free and I ended up liking it and it goes hand and hand with my phone and music library since I was already using iTunes. So Apple >

At the end of the day tho it seems they are all the same so I guess it's personal preference. B

Kanye did it again :smokin

Y'all wylin not signing up for Tidal, did they have some kind credit card fraud or major security breach? If your reason is you don't have a cc or don't want to use one then that's understandable. Apple got dudes shook or something lol scared to branch out lol

Literally took 90 seconds when I signed up yesterday and you can watch Season 2 off money and violence :smokin

Just had to drop in to say this is THEE BEST KANYE album I have ever heard, Every song I hear is better than the last......

He changes the game yet again, he's doing what no one else is doing and succeeding. 

I like that he built off the variations of Yeezus and went more with the orchestral gospel themes, and for the most part left the techno behind. 4 stars. 

Stop

I cannot believe that isn't Future on this album. Halfway through and am enjoying it a lot. Hated all of Yeezus besides Bound 2.

What I don't get is how he basically just cut and pasted Desiigner's song though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yeezus was one of the most trash albums I have ever listened to but the Kanye sheep eat up the "he's a genius" edict and act like that was some futuristic classic that won't be forgotten

Chances verse on ULB is nice but if he would have came in and rapped it as aggressively as he did in that SNL performance it would have sent it over the top 

What I don't get is how he basically just cut and pasted Desiigner's song though :lol:  

:lol: thats the new trend in pop music. take songs that the masses dont know about, add your vocals to it and pass it off as your own. Kanye's done in the past, as well as Drake, Rihanna, etc..

I hated Yeezus sans 3 joints, by just sheer number of listenable tracks this is better but still it's overall not a cohesive project outside of the first few tracks. I went in with medium expectations and that's what this is a mediocre project. Features and the beats are the best part, and that's saying it all really.

This feels like more of a compilation, but I easily like it better than Yeezus.

I think this is what we'll get in the future form Kanye, because he writes and produces less and less. I actually like it better when he's not rapping or singing. The auto tune and off beat flow irk me.

Two listens of this album and this is an epic mashup of all his albums. There are hints of old ye, MBDTF, 808, yeezus, and future Ye.

My notes:
Great features. No skippable tracks for me. I need to hear fade in a Vegas club at around 2:30am. Tidal sucks. Can't wait for physical copy. Lyrics are okay but got the Ye funny lines like always. Some lines are still unnoticed like the rob chyna weight/my chyna telling me what to eat. This will be epic in concert. Stadium status.

Back
Top Bottom