OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Impressions:
-OG Facts>>> this new version beat wise
- Freestyle 4 worst track on here by far, I don't get it
- ULB through Famous is dope
- Waves through Wolves is flames

Pretty solid album, 8.5/10

Played it once so far. Some of the production reminds me of Yeezus. Not sure why he's rapping off beat on some songs. That's wack.

So far the songs that I liked were Famous, Highlights, I Love Kanye, FML, Real Friends and 30 Hours.

Who the hell is the fake Future? These guys really have no shame. Just straight copies out here.

Also feel like there's more talking than rapping on this album.

"Mary meeting Joseph in the club" might be one of the worst lines I've ever heard in music. Wow.

"Skurr Skurr Skurr like a private school for women" HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA

What's the difference with Facts and Fade? They sound almost identical.

Album is better than Yeezus but that's not saying much. Only got through it once, I'll play it a few more times later on and get a better feel.
Tidal messed up and uploaded Facts twice. They fixed it but I'm guessing the version you have is either from Tidal last night when the error was up or was a Tidal rip from that time.

They've fixed it and Fade is up now.

Last edited:
personally i hate subscription based models. for my music management habits, i download what i need, and manage all my files

i dont want to have to stream unless i absolutely need to esp @ $20/month... FOHWTBS 

The regular version is only $10 like the rest. The $20 is for the flac version.

I need to find an instrumental version of this album. Music >> lyrics.

That is how I feel about most of the songs.

I have to do this like Timbaland albums.

I wouldn't mind if someone remixed this without Kanye.

What the hell made him cry about writing Father stretch my hands? ***** is talam bout bleaching ******** lmaoooooo

yo this ***** truly lost it

I'm pissed I bought the Season 3 hoodie package and I don't have the album yet [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I need more Chance and Kanye songs. They should drop an album and call it Cheezus

Last edited:
Look in this thread. Theres been like 20 " I wont go on Tidal because......" of no reason in particular. Just because of the fact that it was the thing to say when it dropped.

And this is more of a personal opinion but some of the commentary about this album just reek of it.

I find that the case with dudes dissing Desiigner. He hasn't publicly released enough stuff for people to have a strong opinion either way.

So you like Future, but don't like someone who sounds like him? I'd like to revisit these opinions in a year.

Just got through the first spin. So I don't have a concrete opinion, but I feel like all the big name features makes this album more enjoyable. Chris Brown and Rihanna caught me off guard, I didn't expect them to be on here at all.

It's like a happier Yeezus.....which I'm cool with.

I dunno this might be his worst album to me.. Nothing on here jumps out to me

For now Yeezus is better than this to me. Blood on the Leaves is better than anything on here to me.

Back
Top Bottom