OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Timbaland has been trash for a decade now but is forever a legend for his late 90's/early 2000's work.

Y'all need to learn the difference between a beat maker and a producer.

The beats on TLOP weren't just emailed to him lol. He'll take stems from like 10 different producers different beats and mash them up, take this out, add this.

It's like that quote from the Steve Jobs movie: "Some people play instruments, I play the orchestra."
It's funny when people quote dumb *** quotes as if its brilliance
That some people play instruments quote is dumb as rocks
I GET what he was tryna say
But it's still a dumb quote
Sounds like One of them dumb *** inspirational quotes thots put on IG
Thinking they're enlightened or some ****

Timbaland has been trash for a decade now but is forever a legend for his late 90's/early 2000's work.

Y'all need to learn the difference between a beat maker and a producer.

The beats on TLOP weren't just emailed to him lol. He'll take stems from like 10 different producers different beats and mash them up, take this out, add this.

It's like that quote from the Steve Jobs movie: "Some people play instruments, I play the orchestra."

I don't know about Tim being garbage :lol:

20/20 Experience was a great produced album. And his beats on Pusha's last project were hard as hell.

That Einstein song is why Kanye is dope to me. It's better than basically everything on TLOP. Real Friends the only song better than Einstein.

At this point Ye treating his tracks like Jordan PE's and original releases.

The stuff we think we getting comes out completely different or we just won't ever get it 

It's funny when people quote dumb *** quotes as if its brilliance
That some people play instruments quote is dumb as rocks
I GET what he was tryna say
But it's still a dumb quote
Sounds like One of them dumb *** inspirational quotes thots put on IG
Thinking they're enlightened or some ****

Not really.

If you took the composer away from an orchestra, there would be no direction, just a bunch of noise and random instruments playing.

I hate those dumb quotes too but this ain't one of em :lol:.

20/20 Experience was a great produced album. And his beats on Pusha's last project were hard as hell.

Yeah 20/20 experience was dope forgot about that.

And futuresex love sounds.

But he had one beat on Pushas new album where it literally sounds like he was just slapping his MPC, if you heard the album u know exactly which one I'm talking bout

Finally finished TLOP and its not bad, but its not great. Terrific potential, but it just feels unfinished and rushed. The album isnt cohesive. Flows more like a mixtape. Not a true LP.

But he had one beat on Pushas new album where it literally sounds like he was just slapping his MPC, if you heard the album u know exactly which one I'm talking bout

Talking bout Got Em Covered? :lol:

Yeah that beat sound weird but it knocks to me. And Untouchable is filthy.

Last edited:

I know which one you're talking about, I skip it every single time.

Kanye my dude but this album really didn't make no waves TBH. Maybe his second effort will steal the summer. At this point I doubt it though

Hope we actually get to hear a finished product of that reference track unlike every other Ye reference track :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom