OFFICIAL Ye fka "kanYe West" x G.O.O.D. Music Thread - ¥$ (AKA YE X TY DOLLA SIGN) - VULTURES (NOW AVAILABLE WOWWWW)

Meanwhile I'm still waiting on my download that I PAID for through Season 3. Somebody owes me an album gotdammit!

Last edited:
1. The fact that some of these boys are obedient to Kanye and will listen when he tells them to stop shopping somewhere is comical. My own woman can't tell me **** like that, **** I look like listening to a man I've never met in my life. World is full of suckas and it's only getting worse.

2. How many times has Kanye tweeted about a new album or release date and nothing happens? He needs to drop something new to erase this disaster album and release.

Dean confirmed WTT2.

It's the Yevolution.

Yevolution?

I like it!!

Also, I'm in for WTT2. It's underrapreciated.

Last edited:
Son locking down the whole first half of the year r.I.p to whoever tryna move music in 2016

I'm sorry but TLOP is sub par and Drake is dropping this summer and has been working on Views for a year now.... He better drop his summer album before drizzy

I have no idea what's going on with this album and I'm not reading through this mess (just assuming it's a mess) of a thread.

Is it coming to iTunes? When? If not how can I buy the new album?

That's all I want answered.

Last edited:
I'm sorry but TLOP is sub par and Drake is dropping this summer and has been working on Views for a year now.... He better drop his summer album before drizzy

Kanye ain't worried about Drake. Ye is still a bigger and better artist than Drake.

Let's see Drake fill up a stadium on a random day to play songs from his album.

Or, most people will still buy both. I remember when Cole and Ye both dropped at the same time, hell it might have even been the same day, I bought both, and I am sure most people will.

His latest rants are more of an example of what that dude was saying about him. Kanye is purposely off his rocker. I don't know who in their right mind would say future and young thug deserve to be at the Grammys. I'll be looking out for the supposed new album, tho [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji].

His latest rants are more of an example of what that dude was saying about him. Kanye is purposely off his rocker. I don't know who in their right mind would say future and young thug deserve to be at the Grammys. I'll be looking out for the supposed new album, tho [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji].

Ye def off his rocker...but that boy Hendrix is def Grammy worthy. Grammys don't know hip hop anyway. March madness is gospel. Ye knows :pimp:.

These are a few of the recent Grammy winners. March Madness alone, all this Grammy pop trash:

'07 Ludacris Release Therapy
'09 Lil Wayne - Carter III
'10 Eminem - Relapse
'11 Eminem - Recovery
'13 Drake - Take Care
'14 Macklemore - The Heist
'15 Eminem - MMLP2

Back
Top Bottom